uncaring spouse

Options
wanna_be_free
wanna_be_free Posts: 210 Member
so ive been with my partner for coming upto 13 years..since i was 16. 2 kids and multiple mental health problems later ive put lots of weight on which im slowly loosing.today he came into the kitchen to me, looked at me with disgust and actually said 'just look at the state of you' which susprisingly didnt hurt... ive lost most of my feeling for him due to being spoken to like a piece of poo and him constantly trying to get with other woman..
anyhoo just wanted to rant a bit.. i can do this.. i will become the healthy sexy person i once was and give him a big fat pie in the face

Replies

• gregjetterdepot
    gregjetterdepot Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Thats terrible Nicki. I'm sorry you have to go through.

No one deserves that. You look very pretty to me.
  • gregjetterdepot
    gregjetterdepot Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    He sounds like an *kitten*.
  • Dyl1789
    Dyl1789 Posts: 2,933 Member
    Options
    Ive got that from my spouse, except it was just total lack of affection
  • jas82007
    jas82007 Posts: 15 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Some men just cannot stand it when their woman loses weight and becomes more attractive. It's sort of a thing like he feels he can take you for granted if you're fat. If not then he has insecurity issues about holding your affection.

Or maybe he's just a moron. If that's your pic on your avatar he must be blind as well.
  • GymnasticsMommy
    GymnasticsMommy Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    He sounds like a super nice guy... you should seperate for a while. Seriously, he needs to learn to appreciate you.
  • wanna_be_free
    Options
    And yes its me in my picture lol
  • wanna_be_free
    Options
    ketomaniac wrote: »
    Can you sing?

Yes...badly haha
  • john_r_alker
    john_r_alker Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You look stunning. The man's an idiot. Dump him he doesn't deserve you
  • Trendline15
    Trendline15 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Your spouse should be supporting you in your weight loss efforts. You need to get out of that relationship.