True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    I confess that a while back I came to the forums for a happy distraction. It was fun and silly and sarcastic and made my days better by being able to laugh. I was away for a few days and I didn't miss it. The addiction and the attraction is gone. It doesn't feel like my "happy place" anymore. Not that I know what is my happy place, but this isn't it. I am glad to have come to that realization.
    This isn't some dramatic "I am taking a break" message, just a revelation.

I can relate. This place just isn't the same anymore. I stay on for a little waiting for something fun to happen but I get bored quickly and have no problem logging off, whereas before, it was hard for me to stay away.
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Many of the threads're also repetitive, currently it's like people've nothing; new to discuss!
  • DeficitDuchess
    Options
    Many of the threads're also repetitive, currently it's like people've nothing; new to mention!

Where are you from?? ;)

Well I did start, getting creative with my answers; my latest & greatest was: Evolution! :D
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    I'm here to serve.
  • ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,255 Member
    Options
    I confess that a while back I came to the forums for a happy distraction. It was fun and silly and sarcastic and made my days better by being able to laugh. I was away for a few days and I didn't miss it. The addiction and the attraction is gone. It doesn't feel like my "happy place" anymore. Not that I know what is my happy place, but this isn't it. I am glad to have come to that realization.

I totally agree and I seem to go in spurts with the forums. I have little in common with many of them and I'm not looking for a relationship (today is my 19th Anniversary). However, some days I just need to escape real life crap. Usually, I can find a laugh or two and if I make a friend along they way, all the better!
  • dania201
    dania201 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I confess that there is a new dog near my house who barks at all hours, and I fantasize about slowly feeding him poisoned meatballs in order to fall back asleep lol
  • RavenLibra
    RavenLibra Posts: 1,737 Member
    Options
    I confess that I have been looking for some sort of inspiration to write some poetry, it feels like an itch in the middle of my back that I just can't reach... then... just as I think I am there... it moves just beyond my finger tips
  • cmerunlong
    cmerunlong Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I just want to run. Oh and be rich. I want to run and be rich. Oh and be super handsome. So I want to run, be rich and super handsome.......... Never mind, I want to run.
  • MalkinMagic71
    MalkinMagic71 Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    Some of the bickering that goes on in the general diet/losing weight forum makes me roll my eyes.
  • tmanfromtexas
    tmanfromtexas Posts: 928 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options

I am with you. I have been here 7 years and have seen this place go from where adults could be adults to what it is now, over moderated (thanks under armor) SJW's everywhere and catfish. I lurk way more than I post and its probably a good thing or I would be in jail more than not.
  • DeficitDuchess
    Options
    Wow I am use to, this type of inactivity during; the weekends & it's a weekday! I guess today's the, end of; another era!
  • Keaghanryan
    Keaghanryan Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am a trans man who has no idea if I should try and gain weight or lose it. If I should change my gender on here or just keep it on female. Haha.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    I am a trans man who has no idea if I should try and gain weight or lose it. If I should change my gender on here or just keep it on female. Haha.

Hmm tough question about the weight ..do you feel over weight ..could you lose a few pounds ?
    As for gender ..if you identify female..then keep female ..its no big deal. Just do whatever you are comfortable with .. :)
  • Keaghanryan
    Keaghanryan Posts: 7 Member
    Options

Hmm tough question about the weight ..do you feel over weight ..could you lose a few pounds ?
    As for gender ..if you identify female..then keep female ..its no big deal. Just do whatever you are comfortable with .. :)

I just don't know how my body will react if it ups my calorie intake. I'm currently pre everything right now so I still have female hormones (sadly). I know its practically impossible to lose weight and gain muscle at the same time so I'm looking into muscle because I just get bored with cardio all the time.
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options

This is everything I've been wanting to say, but I couldn't find the right words.
  • shause22
    shause22 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Sometimes i eat while i make food... :s
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options

I just don't know how my body will react if it ups my calorie intake. I'm currently pre everything right now so I still have female hormones (sadly). I know its practically impossible to lose weight and gain muscle at the same time so I'm looking into muscle because I just get bored with cardio all the time.

I've a friend here, well she left, and is a trans woman. while physically she's male she identifies as a woman and conducts herself as such here. So say you're a man and work on building muscle.. I'd assume once you start hormone therapy it will all just work out.
  • TheRambler
    TheRambler Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    I have a 14 hour plane ride on Thursday that I'm complaining about, but the truth is I love the sleep and being pampered on a plane. And I adore that nobody can get in touch with me. Everyone thinks I dread it.