True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    TheRambler wrote: »
    I have a 14 hour plane ride on Thursday that I'm complaining about, but the truth is I love the sleep and being pampered on a plane. And I adore that nobody can get in touch with me. Everyone thinks I dread it.

I always tell people those long flights are loke nothing. they look after you well and before you know it you're hakfay around the world
  • TheRambler
    TheRambler Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    I have a 14 hour plane ride on Thursday that I'm complaining about, but the truth is I love the sleep and being pampered on a plane. And I adore that nobody can get in touch with me. Everyone thinks I dread it.

I always tell people those long flights are loke nothing. they look after you well and before you know it you're hakfay around the world

Its true. Movies, meals, service and sleep. And no cellphone ringing. Spoiling.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options

Thats a long flight ..where ya off to?
  • TheRambler
    Options

Thats a long flight ..where ya off to?

China. I go in spring and fall for work. This trip in quick. Leave Thursday home Monday :)
  • FITBIT35
    FITBIT35 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I like gin
  • BrandNewMan1970
    BrandNewMan1970 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I strongly suspect I drink too much. Don't drink and drive but have a hard time gauging when to stop. Ridiculous I know
  • A_MariposaDream
    A_MariposaDream Posts: 4,176 Member
    Options
    I like the attention
  • wilsokris
    wilsokris Posts: 98 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    FITBIT35 wrote: »
    I like gin

I'll forgive you ;)
  • FITBIT35
    FITBIT35 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Lovinastar wrote: »
    I like the attention

You have mine
  • Keaghanryan
    Keaghanryan Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am a trans man who has no idea if I should try and gain weight or lose it. If I should change my gender on here or just keep it on female. Haha.

Hmm tough question about the weight ..do you feel over weight ..could you lose a few pounds ?
    As for gender ..if you identify female..then keep female ..its no big deal. Just do whatever you are comfortable with .. :)

I just don't know how my body will react if it ups my calorie intake. I'm currently pre everything right now so I still have female hormones (sadly). I know its practically impossible to lose weight and gain muscle at the same time so I'm looking into muscle because I just get bored with cardio all the time.

I've a friend here, well she left, and is a trans woman. while physically she's male she identifies as a woman and conducts herself as such here. So say you're a man and work on building muscle.. I'd assume once you start hormone therapy it will all just work out.

I hope so. I just can't start hormone therapy currently.
  • A_MariposaDream
    A_MariposaDream Posts: 4,176 Member
    Options
    FITBIT35 wrote: »
    Lovinastar wrote: »
    I like the attention

You have mine

Do I!!! Well now!
  • synchkat
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I confess I wonder why many profiles some people have had and how these people should come with warnings for newbies
  • TheRambler
    Options
    I confess that Olivia Newton John came on my Spotify today and not only did I not turn it off, I turned it up. So...There you have it.
  • synchkat
    Options
    I confess that Olivia Newton John came on my Spotify today and not only did I not turn it off, I turned it up. So...There you have it.

I confess I love her
  • NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    Options
    I confess Mr Fitbits profile will be deleted by tonight, like the other 53 profiles hes had
  • synchkat
    Options
    It's amazing how some people can "command" attention in these forums
  • TheRambler
    Options

I confess I love her

Xanadu soundtrack. It's awesome haha
  • synchkat
    Options

I confess I love her

I'm happy with hopelessly devoted
  • TheRambler
    Options

I confess I love her

I'm happy with hopelessly devoted

"Have to believe we are magic...Nothing can stand in our way". Love it.
  • synchkat
    Options
    Ya that's good too. She's just awesome