True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    I went to the rink but didn't like any parking spots so came home.
    Now I'm thinking I might go to the outdoor rink this afternoon even though I decided it's best to not skate today. I'm a dork
  • synchkat
    Options
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    synchkat wrote: »
    I'm butt hurt

Did you fall on it skating last night?

just kidding. Why butt hurt?

my morning class yesterday hurt my butt. haha
    it is basically one legged squats while gliding along and leg lifts. All while keeping focus on our core and engaging every freaking muscle cause the coach running it wanted a workout. I'm now butt hurt

Ohhhh.... yeah, I bet that's a great workout. You make me want to take skating lessons! But I can't fit it in with my ballroom dance classes and workouts at this point. Maybe once I learn all the ballroom dances I'll move on to skating.

Ballroom skating??

Well, I guess couples skating is kinda like ballroom, right? lol

Ice dancing is and that's what I have done my whole life so I can easily ballroom dance cause I do it on ice. That's what I was doing last nigh with my guy I help out. He was concerned some positions were awkward for me, I'm like if you're not touching odd spots on me it's not right

Yes, I totally get that! I've never formally danced with a partner before, besides informal stuff with boyfriends/ex husband or guys out. I have the hardest time with my arms and letting the guy lead in dance class. I've even had to do a whole class with the female instructor when no one showed up. It felt a little awkward at first, but it was good because she's a pro.

Letting someone lead is the hardest thing to master, I've been led so long that it's second nature and when I skate with guys who ware weaker I can actually make it look like they are doing it because I make them stand so close to me that I can just nudge them with my shoulder or hip and se them straight

but honestly give in to the leading...if you have a really good partner it is the greatest feeling ever. I know it sounds weird but OMG when you have a strong male lead you just melt into the hold and it's amazing

I think that's the problem. I'm learning with other's who are also learning, so I'm not really dancing with a partner who is a strong lead, so it's hard to follow them. Plus we switch up so much between partners and everyone does the dances a little different. I love it when I get a turn with the instructor even though she's female, cause I can let her lead me much better.

ya it's tough when you're with others learning. My guy last night always says "but you were helping" I'm like that's my job and there's always some give and take. Once you get good partners though you learn what kind of lead you like. Wishy washy weak isn't for me I like my man to really be a man! I'm getting myself a bit excited here
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    I confess, I am feeling pretty happy today, sorry you are not @km8907

Pretty happy, I have found a lady who loves me unconditionally and I am getting ready to go away with her for a week of doing nothing, Life is pretty good at the moment.

It happens. Just get a little lonely sometimes :P
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    I confess I have only $6.71 in my checking account. :(
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »

Bummer. I have been there! I hope your wine is at least stocked up!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    I'm butt hurt

Did you fall on it skating last night?

just kidding. Why butt hurt?

It was after the cool down drinks. :D
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options

Boy do i know this feeling all too well. And then that one bill that you have on auto pay kicks in and the next time you look at your account you gotta hold back tears.
  • synchkat
    Options

but what about your savings account? :)
    and I just restocked my rack come over I'll treat you
  • Just_J_Now
    Options

Bummer. I have been there! I hope your wine is at least stocked up!

Boy do i know this feeling all too well. And then that one bill that you have on auto pay kicks in and the next time you look at your account you gotta hold back tears.

Thankfully, all the bills are paid and the wine is stocked, but damn.
  • Just_J_Now
    Options

but what about your savings account? :)
    and I just restocked my rack come over I'll treat you

Yes...I'll have to dip into savings. I hate to do that though but I have to buy a gift card for some shindig I was invited to tomorrow.

Please don't tease me with your rack. ;)
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options

Been there. Worst feeling in the world.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    As much as I like to come off as a player with sex swagger, I read thread about threesomes, swinging and such, and I just would not have the confidence to feel I was with someone and didn't have their full attention. Suppose it is insecurity or just a very traditional mindset.
  • synchkat
    Options
    I confess I raked up all my leaves in the fall and then my dad got sick(er) and they sat there until today when I just moved the pile of decomposing, partially frozen leaves. Well what I could since some are frozen as am I
  • Just_J_Now
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    As much as I like to come off as a player with sex swagger, I read thread about threesomes, swinging and such, and I just would not have the confidence to feel I was with someone and didn't have their full attention. Suppose it is insecurity or just a very traditional mindset.

Totally this except I don't come off as the player with sex swagger. :p lol

I'm pretty greedy in that area and I don't like sharing, not that. I'll share my food, my home, my wine, whatever...but not a man. Sorry not sorry.
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »

The people I know who do that really seem like they should just divorce but they stay trying to spice up the marriage. I've not personally seen a successful set up like this. They fight a lot, lots of jealousy. BUT they have stories to tell their friends about how cool and non traditional they are. I'm sure there is a small percentage of people out there it could work out for. I don't think it can't be done but just not likely.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,506 Member
    Options

Can I borrow twenty bucks?

.... you certainly won't miss it.
  • synchkat
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

you're a cruel cruel man
    at least offer her wine in exchange
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,506 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

you're a cruel cruel man
    at least offer her wine in exchange

I will bear gifts, oh yes... oh yes I will!