ROW the WORLD - Team Jack SparRow Row Row (CLOSED GROUP)

Options

Replies

• findingfit23
    findingfit23 Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    7/21 - 717 14.34 miles
  • wilsonshome
    wilsonshome Posts: 100
    Options
    July 21 - 646 calories 12.92 miles
  • run_momma_run
    Options
    I just got back from a 2 day camping trip with the kiddos - we had a lot of fun! But both mornings I did a monster hill at the end of my run. NOT FUN! Seriously - the hill was 2.1km (I drove it after I ran it on day 1). I can't say what the incline was, but I'd run for a good 2 minutes and look back and then I'd only be about 50-100 meters ahead of the last time I had to stop. HOLY CRAP was it a heck of a workout!!! My total run was over 6km each day, and took me just over an hour because of the god forsaken hill. (I usually do 10km in just over an hour - if that gives you any indication). While we're on the topic, I used the same burn as my 10km run because it's about the same amount of time; it may have been more of a burn that that but that's where I'll leave it...

Anyhoo, here's my burn:
    July 20th AND July 21st: 982 cals on each day

Have a great day everyone!!
  • fh1951
    fh1951 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    July 21: 625 calories
  • srp2011
    srp2011 Posts: 1,829 Member
    Options
    July 21 - 198 calories - light day today, I was exhausted yesterday between running and swimming, and then I couldn't sleep, so I think my body needs a little rest (not sure running in 101 degrees is really rest, but...).
  • spiceshirl
    spiceshirl Posts: 177
    Options
    July 21 - 198 calories - light day today, I was exhausted yesterday between running and swimming, and then I couldn't sleep, so I think my body needs a little rest (not sure running in 101 degrees is really rest, but...).

I was hoping someone went light today so i guess you are kidnapped lady!! lol
  • spiceshirl
    spiceshirl Posts: 177
    Options
    July 21 calories burnt 1223 = 24miles Row on we are chopping a lot of water this week!!
  • becca0211
    becca0211 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    July 21st : 1515 calories = 30.3 miles!

I may not post tomorrow, rest day plus I am going out on first date tomorrow night !
  • amsparky
    amsparky Posts: 825 Member
    Options

I may not post tomorrow, rest day plus I am going out on first date tomorrow night !

Have fun and good luck! :flowerforyou:
  • MindyLynn77
    MindyLynn77 Posts: 126
    Options
    7/21/11: 922 Calories burned :)
  • amsparky
    Options
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Recorded to here

GREAT numbers you guys!! Still waiting on 5 more peeps, so I will update soon. Our next big day is Saturday, which will be a triple mile day!

I'll also update when we pick our drunken sailor...
  • wilsonshome
    Options

Good burn for a first date!
  • FL_Nettie
    FL_Nettie Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Thurs 7/21 = 600 calories burned (double to 1200)

oh....btw...I ran just over 4 miles NON-STOP tonight :noway: beat my previous non-stop record by 1 mile. i usually slow down for drink breaks, but not tonight! now I must go to bed.
  • tony2009
    tony2009 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    7/21-1000 Calories, rounded down from what MFP recommended because I don't trust it, but college prevents me from having the cash to toss out on a HRM.

2 Hours of Ultimate Frisbee was killer with the heat/humidity combo we've had here =-(
  • charitydc
    charitydc Posts: 106
    Options
    Ahoy!

July 21st: 866 cals= 17.3 miles :glasses:
  • amsparky
    Options
    SWEET you guys!!
  • CaWaterBug8
    CaWaterBug8 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    Hahaha I'm sorry but I just had to be a jerk!

July 21st cals burned = 32 (yes you read that pathetic # right!!!!) 3 mins of intense abs spent right! haha
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone ~ hope you are all drinking lots of water in this heat!

July 20th: 581 calories = 11.62 miles

I'm swallowing lots of water in the rain and am rather jealous of your lovely weather. I've been in Sydney for 3 days and it has hardly stopped raining :(
    But I was determined to run past the opera house and Harbour bridge so I did it this morning - see my profile pic for proof,
    Did you see Oprah climbing up to the top of the bridge on her Aussie show?

Heading home now, hanging out for a fre wine on the plane :)

Oh, nearly forgot:

July 22: 380 Cals

I'm HOPING it's not raining for a nice long triple day run tomorrow (Saturday)
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    Hahaha I'm sorry but I just had to be a jerk!

July 21st cals burned = 32 (yes you read that pathetic # right!!!!) 3 mins of intense abs spent right! haha

Nice little burn, Bug!
  • wilsonshome
    Options
    Look at us, we've passed up a few ships!! Go Jack SparRow team!!