ROW the WORLD - Team Jack SparRow Row Row (CLOSED GROUP)

Options

Replies

• fh1951
    fh1951 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    July 11: 440 calories
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    Good morning all, I'm snuffling and wheezing and in bed today, so I think it will be a no-exercise day while I try to fight off a nasty cold. Sorry guys, I'll be back at it as soon as I can and I'm planning a long run for triple day!
    My husband claims it is from running in the rain yesterday but I am going to blame the shipmate at the back of the boat, who must have passed his illness to the crew (no names, fh :smile:)

Captain Sparky, I think it's a great idea to post "Rules of the Boat" on this list and PM them to the people who haven't posted here and might not see them. Then if you don't get a response, you can replace them with someone who has the time to play.
  • amsparky
    amsparky Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Recorded to here...

Quick reminder - tomorrow is DOUBLE MILES TUESDAY!!!

@Rubybelle - get well soon!!

Thanks for all the feedback - look for the rule of the boat later tonight!

My cals were 537 today. I like that anything below 600 is becoming a low cal burn day for me!
  • amsparky
    Options
    RULES OF THE BOAT

1. PLEASE POST YOUR MILES DAILY TO THE BOARD, LOCATED HERE:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/278666-row-the-world-team-jack-sparrow-row-row-closed-group

2. If you are not going to be near a computer, please post to the board or send me a message IN ADVANCE so I know you will not be posting.

3. If you do not post or email me for 3 consecutive days, you will be replaced no questions asked. No more reminder emails.

4. HAVE FUN!

Now, if this was a real boat, here's what the rules might have been (according to Urban Dictionary):

The following rules apply to pirate road trips:

1. All involved dress like pirates.
    2. No pirate may change their clothes or shower for the whole trip.
    3. Aargh! is to be said as a part of every sentence.
    4. The following word substitutions must be made at all times:
    a) Car = Ship or Vessel
    b) Driver = Captain
    c) Left = Port
    d) Right = Starboard
    e) Girl/Woman = Wench
    f) Steal = Pillage
    5. On a rotating basis, one pirate in the ship is the Cabin Boy. The Cabin Boy must do whatever anyone else tells him to do.
    6. The main beverage must be rum - wenches may drnk Bacardi Breezers.
    7. Whenever there are empty bottles, it is time for Cannon Practice: try to hit roadsigns as you pass them.
    8. If a pirate farts, he must call Windows Up. The ship windows must be rolled up, the air conditioner must be changed to recycled air, and nobody may wave the fart smell away from themselves.
  • run_momma_run
    Options
    Now, if this was a real boat, here's what the rules might have been (according to Urban Dictionary):

a) Car = Ship or Vessel
    b) Driver = Captain
    c) Left = Port
    d) Right = Starboard
    e) Girl/Woman = Wench
    f) Steal = Pillage
    5. On a rotating basis, one pirate in the ship is the Cabin Boy. The Cabin Boy must do whatever anyone else tells him to do.
    7. Whenever there are empty bottles, it is time for Cannon Practice: try to hit roadsigns as you pass them.
    8. If a pirate farts, he must call Windows Up. The ship windows must be rolled up, the air conditioner must be changed to recycled air, and nobody may wave the fart smell away from themselves.

The fart rule is nasty, nasty!! :noway: :sick: :huh:
  • wilsonshome
    wilsonshome Posts: 100
    Options
    RULES OF THE BOAT

1. PLEASE POST YOUR MILES DAILY TO THE BOARD, LOCATED HERE:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/278666-row-the-world-team-jack-sparrow-row-row-closed-group

2. If you are not going to be near a computer, please post to the board or send me a message IN ADVANCE so I know you will not be posting.

3. If you do not post or email me for 3 consecutive days, you will be replaced no questions asked. No more reminder emails.

4. HAVE FUN!

a) Car = Ship or Vessel
    b) Driver = Captain
    c) Left = Port
    d) Right = Starboard
    e) Girl/Woman = Wench
    f) Steal = Pillage

Aargh Good Rules,

BTW I have to drive my new high school graduate to see his future university tomorrow and then I have to get a wisdom tooth pulled on Wednesday so I will be down for two days. I will report some calories on Thursday. <3
  • fh1951
    Options
    July 11: 440 calories

hold the phone, i posted the wrong calories - s/b 638. sorry...
  • becca0211
    becca0211 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    July 11th : 574 calories burned.

Looking forward to the double day tomorrow. Lets go Jack SparRow, Row, Row!!!!
  • Rheagansmom
    Rheagansmom Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Capt sparky: i sent you a message with my cals burned for the day, but just in case
    7/11: 395
  • amsparky
    Options
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^6
    Recorded to here

Anyone want to institute rule #6?
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    Great rules Cap'n. Arrrrrhhhh, sniff.
  • charitydc
    charitydc Posts: 106
    Options
    July 11: 295 cal=5.9 miles

Sorry for the low number I actually was gonna rest today, but I was feeling blah and kinda sad so I decided to sweat a little! Hope everyone is off to a good week so far!
  • charitydc
    charitydc Posts: 106
    Options
    Oh I don't know about Rule #6...I'm a vodka drink, whiskey shots kinda girl :drinker:
  • srp2011
    srp2011 Posts: 1,829 Member
    Options
    July 11 - 228 calories

I'm game for instituting rule 6, rule 2 not so much - even if this is a virtual boat, I think 2 might be too much :-)
  • amsparky
    Options
    ^^^^^^
    Recorded to here

I agree, #2 = me throwing someone overboard
  • ashleypietz
    ashleypietz Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    July 11th calories: 368
  • fh1951
    Options
    Good morning all, I'm snuffling and wheezing and in bed today, so I think it will be a no-exercise day while I try to fight off a nasty cold. Sorry guys, I'll be back at it as soon as I can and I'm planning a long run for triple day!
    My husband claims it is from running in the rain yesterday but I am going to blame the shipmate at the back of the boat, who must have passed his illness to the crew (no names, fh :smile:)

Captain Sparky, I think it's a great idea to post "Rules of the Boat" on this list and PM them to the people who haven't posted here and might not see them. Then if you don't get a response, you can replace them with someone who has the time to play.

get well soon, young honeys bounce back quickly!
  • kennie2
    kennie2 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    11/07/2011 - 104
  • Charlottekd
    Options
    YSLogoForfeit.png
  • amsparky
    Options
    Oh. No. They. Didn't.

Crew? What Say ye?