ROW the WORLD - Team Jack SparRow Row Row (CLOSED GROUP)

Options

Replies

• amsparky
    amsparky Posts: 825 Member
    Options

60 minute chair pilates class and then a 60 minute zumba class! Kicks my butt and I love it!!!!! (I use a HRM so I know my calories burned are right, lol). I usually can't get a burn like that on my own.

Do you do the classes back to back? I think this might actually make me puke... LOL
  • charitydc
    charitydc Posts: 106
    Options
    shipmates, i've been nursing a cold since sunday anf it's finally gotten the best of me

been in a meeting all day and i'm going to bed early - hopefully one day out of circulation is all it takes to get over this

Hope you get better soon, Shipmate! Take care of yourself! :wink:
  • charitydc
    Options
    Nice job everyone!!

And here's a quote from someone we all probably know...

"Unless You Puke, Faint or Die, Keep Going!"
    — Jillian Michaels (Making the Cut: The 30-Day Diet and Fitness Plan for the Strongest, Sexiest You)

Awesome quote! LOVE IT! Thanks for posting!
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    July 8: 507 cals for double day :)
  • becca0211
    becca0211 Posts: 250 Member
    Options

60 minute chair pilates class and then a 60 minute zumba class! Kicks my butt and I love it!!!!! (I use a HRM so I know my calories burned are right, lol). I usually can't get a burn like that on my own.

Do you do the classes back to back? I think this might actually make me puke... LOL

I do, lol....Pilates at 5:30 and Zumba at 6:30, I don't think I could do them the other way around, after Zumba I am glad to make it to my car :smile:
  • wilsonshome
    wilsonshome Posts: 100
    Options
    July 8 - 209 calories = 4.18 miles

Sorry for such small numbers. The heat is getting to me.
  • findingfit23
    findingfit23 Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    Double mile day!!!`
    1485 calories. 29.7 miles x2!
  • fh1951
    fh1951 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    still in sick bay, sorry mates
  • amsparky
    Options
    Hey guys - thanks to those of you who have posted already and fh- hope you feel better soon! :)
  • run_momma_run
    Options
    Long day of work means I'm friggin' exhausted. Don't know if I'll be able to pull out another workout tonight...

But here's my stats:
    July 8th - 1000 calories = 20 miles doubled = 40 miles!!

That's a tempo run on the treadmill and day 9 of hip hop abs. Can it really be day 9 already?? I'm not so sure... I'm really not ready to jump to level 2 in 2 more sleeps... :noway:
  • charitydc
    Options
    Captain, thank you for posting today was double! I was gonna take a rest but I jumped up to work out! Couldn't make it to the gym so I used the little exercise room we have in my apt building (I hate the equipment, it's old and crappy!) But I plugged along! LOL!

July 8th 372 cal burned = 7.4 miles x 2 = 14.8
  • srp2011
    srp2011 Posts: 1,829 Member
    Options
    July 8 - 64 calories

Totally embarrassing numbers, I feel like a total slug - it was one of those days, though - spent hours searching for a piece of paper that I have now concluded must not exist :-( Very frustrating, and with the heat, I just didn't get anything done... it was 105 in the sun at lunch today...

Tomorrow WILL be better.
  • fh1951
    fh1951 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    meetings over, heading home today. starting to feel a little better too!
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    July 9: 726 cals
    Pity it's not double day :)
    Tomorrow will be a small burn day, besides walking to the markets I won't have time for much. And I'm sore from running and strength, time to give the muscles some healing time.
  • run_momma_run
    Options
    July 9th - 860 cals = 17.2 miles

I just checked the map and it looks like we are in 20th place - how often is that map updated??

I'm getting a HRM soon and I'm a little worried that my numbers might not be as high as what my treadmill tells me.... *nervous*
  • becca0211
    becca0211 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    July 9th : 430 calories

Sorry I missed the double calorie day yesterday. Friday is my rest day and I really needed it this week :-)

Have a great day everyone!
  • charitydc
    Options
    July 9.... 1013 burned = 20.1 miles...

Had to get that workout in an outta the way today...Off to a Baby Shower and then a BBQ in the late afternoon! Keep your fingers crossed that I don't go eat like crazy!
  • wilsonshome
    wilsonshome Posts: 100
    Options
    July 9 - 523 calories - 10.46 miles
  • amsparky
    Options
    Good morning everyone!!

Sadly, I did not workout yesterday, despite it being a double miles day. With company in town and the pain in my legs, I opted to take it off. Sorry, but my legs needed it!

We are currently behind in the race, but I feel confident we can make up some lost ground. Yesterday we only had 7 out of 15 post calories, we've had a few sick, etc.

Let's have a great day, regroup and start kicking some *kitten*!! :)

PS - I will post the spreadsheet for everyone to look at once I figure out how to share it. :)
  • findingfit23
    findingfit23 Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    7/9 784 cal 15.72 miles

I worked extra hard yesterday just because it was double mile day, sad to see only a few reported.