ROW the WORLD - Team Jack SparRow Row Row (CLOSED GROUP)

Options

Replies

• charitydc
    charitydc Posts: 106
    Options
    Hi everyone!!! July 4- 755 calories= 15.1 miles :flowerforyou:
  • amsparky
    amsparky Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    Happy 4th everyone!!

Look at those calorie counts!!!! Amazing! :bigsmile:

I'll be popping back in later, so please remember to post your calorie counts for the day on this thread or pm them to me.

Enjoy! :drinker:
  • Rheagansmom
    Rheagansmom Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    july 4=587 sorry its not more
  • amsparky
    Options
    NO apologies!!! :)

You burned, you reported and you worked towards your goal. That's all this is about. Thanks for reporting!!

Still missing 5 numbers. And question for the group - we have two members who haven't reported in a few days. How long should I wait to replace?
  • srp2011
    srp2011 Posts: 1,829 Member
    Options
    July 4 - 384 calories

As to the question, can you email/message them and see if they have decided they don't want to be part of our 'crew'? I don't think we want to wait too long to replace them if they are not going to actively participate - we have a lot of water to cover - but if they have been on vacation because of the holiday, maybe they are planning to get with it this week.
  • wilsonshome
    wilsonshome Posts: 100
    Options
    I agree, ask them and if we don't get a reply replace!
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    July 5: 445 cals
  • run_momma_run
    Options
    I hope it's not too late to add more for July 4th. I ended up riding my bike to and from the park last night, but didn't get back online to log it until now...

July 4th: ADD 172 = 3.44 miles

Thanks!!
  • run_momma_run
    Options
    I have someone in my friends who would like to join us if we need to replace. She's working out a LOT so she'll help us with miles bigtime!! Let me know if I should invite her!!
  • run_momma_run
    Options
    July 5th: 931 calories = 18.62 miles

That's my HIIT training on the treadmill and day 6 of the 30 day shred (level 1)
  • amsparky
    Options
    Good morning crew!!

Just as an FYI - we have 3 members who have not been reporting in, so if I don't hear from them tonight I will go ahead and replace.

So, what's your workout plan today?

Me - Tuesdays are usually my leg circuit days, then cardio, but I may just do cardio or even <gasp> a class. I lightly pulled a quad doing lunges last week, so I don't want to aggravate it and end up missing time, you know?
  • amsparky
    Options
    Did you guys see? We get to kidnap another boat and take one of their calorie counts for today!

AND, fyi, the next double day will be this FRIDAY!!

Off to look at the map and figure out who to kidnap...
  • wilsonshome
    Options
    July 5th - 450 calories
  • CaWaterBug8
    CaWaterBug8 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    Did you guys see? We get to kidnap another boat and take one of their calorie counts for today!

AND, fyi, the next double day will be this FRIDAY!!

Off to look at the map and figure out who to kidnap...

OOOoo then I will def plan to swim bug time and burn MEGA cals!hahaha

Ps. Sorry I've not been responding/logging. I was able to get the workouts in but then we had a bunch of unexpected company and the computer had to go bye bye for the weekend. :(
    So ready for this week though. Get my 30DS going with some elliptical and swimming here and there.
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone, it's 6am and 2 degrees (Celsius) and I AM going to get up soon and go for a run before work. I think I'll tackle the hills today, that should warm me up :)

Well done on the kidnapping Captain Sparky, I'm glad we've got you at the helm!
  • wilsonshome
    Options
    Good morning everyone, it's 6am and 2 degrees (Celsius) and I AM going to get up soon and go for a run before work. I think I'll tackle the hills today, that should warm me up :)

Well done on the kidnapping Captain Sparky, I'm glad we've got you at the helm!

Go Rubybelle, Just put on enough warm gear and go for it!
  • becca0211
    becca0211 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    July 5th: 1059 Calories Burned = 21.18 miles
  • charitydc
    charitydc Posts: 106
    Options
    Ahoy Mates! It was a hot and balmy day in Chicago...So I went to the gym where it's nice and cool with AC. But I might as well have been standing outside cuz I sweated like hell! Took a yoga and kickboxing class!

July 5, 2011- 888 cals burned= 17.8 miles :wink:

Hope you all have a good one and for the teammates across the "pond" have a great day!
    Charity :heart:
  • amsparky
    Options
    AWESOME NUMBERS YOU GUYS!!!

The boat we 'napped - one of their members got over 1000 cals!! Woot!

I'm still waiting for several peeps numbers. Let's see if we can make a move and move up a few spots!! :)

EXCELLENT JOB you all - I am honored to be your captain! :)
  • wilsonshome
    Options
    :yawn: