ROW the WORLD - Team Jack SparRow Row Row (CLOSED GROUP)

Options

Replies

• Rheagansmom
    Rheagansmom Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    July 2= 874 cals= 17.48 for me
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    Rest day today, so my only cals burnt are from walking to the pub for a Sunday night of Irish music and pear cider.
    Tomorrow will be more, I promise :)

July 3: 73 cals = 1.5 miles
  • Rheagansmom
    Options
    Hope everyone is having a fantastic day. I have gotten in some exercise, and am about to go for lunch, but tonight I have to push mow my yard and I will be on the elliptical. So I will be row row rowing!!
  • becca0211
    becca0211 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    July 3: 510 calories burned. 10.2 miles!!!
  • charitydc
    charitydc Posts: 106
    Options
    Row, row, row your boat...NOT so gently down the stream! GO TEAM! I'm gonna go and try to burn a few more calories! Have a wonderful day!
  • amsparky
    amsparky Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD MORNING!!!

You guys are so awesome!! Today is my cardio only day, so we'll see what kind of burn I get today.

Good luck today - LET'S GET ROWING!!!
  • healthysmiles
    healthysmiles Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    3\7\2011 = 128 cals burnt = 2 miles .

Bleurg , seriously crap numbers. STUPID SHIN SPLINTS. I guess every mile counts though?
  • run_momma_run
    Options
    Recovery day today so my numbers aren't as staggering...

July 3rd: 695 calories = 13.9 miles

94 minutes on the treadmill at 3mph, then day 4 of 30 day shred (level 1).

Now I'm off to the beach!!
  • srp2011
    srp2011 Posts: 1,829 Member
    Options
    3\7\2011 = 128 cals burnt = 2 miles .

Bleurg , seriously crap numbers. STUPID SHIN SPLINTS. I guess every mile counts though?

Yes, every little bit counts! My numbers are going to be crappy today, too - I slept in (I think my body needed it after the week I've hadm, and then not sleeping Friday night), and now with errands and family stuff, and then going out with friends later, I don't have any time for a workout, but I'm going to squeeze as many minutes out as I can doing stuff I can do at home (walking, stairstepper, etc...). I figure it's better than not doing anything, and tomorrow will be better :bigsmile:
  • amsparky
    Options
    Of course every calorie counts!!! :)

I am in desperate need of a day off, and while I don't want to take a day off, I think my body might need it. I feel bad, but I also have to do what my body says.

If you haven't already, please make sure you report back. I have a few who didn't report scores from Saturday still.

Thanks and enjoy the day!
  • Rheagansmom
    Options
    I posted my miles as a comment, but I am going to put them here as well just to make sure that you have them

7/3=850 cals= 17 miles
  • amsparky
    Options
    Hey guys!

I wanted to post our daily totals so far. I won't necessarily do this often, but wanted to make sure I had today's totals correct. We have fallen back quite a bit. Let's enjoy the fourth and then KILL IT!! :)

Please check your name and make sure I today's total correct.

amsparky 500
    Kennie123 166
    txbabes1 389
    healthysmiles 128
    ashleypietz m
    rheagansmom 850
    CaWaterBug8 m
    charitydc m
    becca0211 510
    srp2011 55
    Rubybelle 73
    fh1951 454
    agirlfromminnesota m
    whats_her_name 695
    Barbara_Wilson 0

Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help you out! Great job guys!!
  • Pebble321
    Options
    Sadly my pathetically small number is correct. But, it was rest day, I already have about 350 cals for the 4th, so that will be better :)
    I'll send you the actual number at the end of the day.
    Thanks for keeping us on track, Cap'n Sparky
  • charitydc
    charitydc Posts: 106
    Options
    Sorry. Just got home from a huge family gathering....I did hit the gym in the am! I needed a cushion of calories in order to eat at the party :(

July 3- 835 cal
    16.7 miles :)
  • Pebble321
    Options
    Hi all, I hope you're enjoying your 4th of July festivities.
    I'm off to bed, ready for another early start and other chilly winter morning.

July 4: 430 cals
  • wilsonshome
    wilsonshome Posts: 100
    Options
    I'm heading out for a bike ride, I'll report my calories when I get back. Happy 4th to everyone.
  • run_momma_run
    Options
    July 4th - 530 calories = 10.6 miles

That's all I can do for today. My thighs are still angry with me...
  • wilsonshome
    wilsonshome Posts: 100
    Options
    I'm back 842 calories: 110 minute bike ride and 36 minute dog walk. Now to enjoy July 4th with a swim,:happy:
  • becca0211
    becca0211 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    July 4th: 290 calories for me today, not what I would like but I just didn't have it in me today. Hope everyone has a great 4th!
  • healthysmiles
    healthysmiles Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    4th July = 372 cals = 7.4 miles :}