ROW the WORLD - Team Jack SparRow Row Row (CLOSED GROUP)

Options

Replies

• Rheagansmom
    Rheagansmom Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone my name's Courtney and I am originally from TX but now I live in FL. I really hope that we blow everyone else out of the water. Good luck everyone.
  • fh1951
    fh1951 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

My name is William but everyone calls me by my middle name - Frantz.

I live in Pennsylvania; originally from here. Have also lived in DE, NC, TN, CA and IL (but never TX).

The total mileage we have to cover is a bit over 28,000 miles. I am looking forward to having fun together while we all get our exercise. We will be at sea for the better part of a year I suspect. I am sure Captain Sparky will get us around the world and back to port safe and sound!
  • amsparky
    amsparky Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    Rheagansmom - can you tell me the calorie amount, just so I can be exact? Thanks so much!!

You guys - we are SERIOUSLY ROCKIN' IT!

Without Rheagansmom's update and 4 people who haven't reported yet, we are sitting at 6037 cals and 120.74 miles!
  • txbabes1
    txbabes1 Posts: 31
    Options
    I burned 274 cals. Not much compared to you all! :)
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    I burned 274 cals. Not much compared to you all! :)

It all adds up, keep them coming :)
    I'm planning a rest day tomorrow so will have almost nothing (except for a short walk to the pub and back, lucky I don't have to subtract the cals I drink in cider when I get there!)
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    Ok , Saturday numbers from a long run in the rain.
    I'm going out to dinner tonight so will probably be eating all those cals back!

2 July: 738 cals = 14.8 miles
  • Rheagansmom
    Options
    The calories from last night that I added was 252 plus the origianl that I posted. Sorry got kinda spacey since it was so late here. By the way I checked the map and right now we are in 6th place.
  • wilsonshome
    wilsonshome Posts: 100
    Options
    July 2 - 361 sweaty calories!
  • amsparky
    Options
    Good morning everyone!!

What's your calorie burn plan for the day? Me - Saturday is jump training, so that will be at least 500 cal. Love Saturday workouts!!
  • wilsonshome
    wilsonshome Posts: 100
    Options
    Okay, I have to ask, what is jump training?
  • healthysmiles
    healthysmiles Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    July 2 : 681 cals = 13 miles !! :D
  • run_momma_run
    Options
    And I'm done for the day (and ready to keel over!!)

July 2nd: 1781 calories = 35.6 miles

Woo hoo! Now I'm going to drown in my bathtub. :yawn:
  • becca0211
    becca0211 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    July 2: 636 calories burned = 12.72 miles!

I'm off to a bbq and then to Penns Landing for fireworks, depending how far we have to walk I may add to my calories burned later :laugh:
  • srp2011
    srp2011 Posts: 1,829 Member
    Options
    I'm done for the day too - I even threw in an extra 20 minutes on the stationary bike for the challenge :-) It pales in comparison to whats_her_name (can I just say I'm in awe?!) but it's more than I would have done normally, so I'm happy :-)

July 2 - 459 calories
  • amsparky
    Options
    WOW - look at those numbers!!!!

I am finally off to the gym after a looooong nap - I feel SO much better!

@Barbara - jump training is where you jump onto and off of boxes. I do bodyweight and stability ball work on Sat's as well. It breaks up the weekly routine. :)

I'll be back later!
  • Rheagansmom
    Options
    Sounds like we are off to a good start. I am grocery shopping now, but when I get home there will be more exercise for me. Let's go team
  • kennie2
    kennie2 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    July second. 420 :)
  • charitydc
    charitydc Posts: 106
    Options
    Well Ahoy~ July 2, 2011 690 calories= 13.8 miles!!!!
  • run_momma_run
    Options
    It pales in comparison to whats_her_name (can I just say I'm in awe?!)

Aww, shucks. Thanks :smile: I have a lot of summer events and I'm trying to maximize my results, so I'm really kickin' it up a notch!! I need to see RESULTS! :wink: I used to run marathons & half marathons (before kids), so I'm using some of that training for the awesome calorie burn...

And Captain, good for you on the jump training! I personally am always terrified I'll fall on my face, so I don't like to do it.
  • amsparky
    Options
    I had a s l o w start at the gym today, but ended with 556 cal in a bit over an hour. I usually do better, but just was out of it today. I will pick it up, I promise!! :)

We ended yesterday with 166.62 miles guys!!! :bigsmile:

AWESOME job!!

I will be offline for a while, but will check back here for updated calorie counts.