What type of threads get your attention?

Replies

• Rhody_Hoosier
    Rhody_Hoosier Posts: 688 Member
    I think threads where people can comment on the person who posted right before them would be kind of fun.

I haven't seen anything of that nature yet. Is this typical? Where might I find something like that?

Bacon.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    I think threads where people can comment on the person who posted right before them would be kind of fun.

Now THERE's an original thought.
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    J_Surita3 wrote: »

I'm full of them. Want to hear more?
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member

Nah, not really. B)
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks

Nah, not really. B)

Ok but you're missing out!!!
  • Fitwarrior7_Round_2
    Fitwarrior7_Round_2 Posts: 453 Member
    Big fan of the cleavage...i mean selfie thread.
  • MonkeyMel21
    MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,396 Member
    Threads that have only a few pages. I have this thing where I like to start something from the beginning and read/whatever verbage applies through to the end. If there's 2k replies then I can't do that. Unless is the kitten gif thread.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    the ones that have been closed by the moderators just as i've caught up on them.

^^This used to make me feel like I missed something good. Unfortunately I am coming to recognize that it is often caused by people being poor sports.

I like question/answer type threads - I am amazed at the candor of so many of the answers, I find it refreshing. Maybe it is the large, diverse group of participants.

I also really enjoy the random contribution types of threads, just a free for all.

• SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    @Vikka_V wrote: »
    the ones that have been closed by the moderators just as i've caught up on them.

I like question/answer type threads - I am amazed at the candor of so many of the answers, I find it refreshing. Maybe it is the large, diverse group of participants.

Do you let the water run when you brush your teeth?
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member

Hmm, sometimes I do, usually I don't. I take a long time brushing so it's kinda wasteful to leave the water running, as was pointed out to me by a 3 year old.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    I like ones asking for selfies cause the world needs more selfies
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Also ones asking where people live because there are a few I haven't been able to figure out where they're from and it makes them hard to stalk

Or ones complaining about grammar....my fave!!!
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    Vikka_V wrote: »

Hmm, sometimes I do, usually I don't. I take a long time brushing so it's kinda wasteful to leave the water running, as was pointed out to me by a 3 year old.

Good. Just remember this song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRDcTjWvzZA
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,968 Member

I brush mine in the shower. True story.
  • jessiferrrb
    jessiferrrb Posts: 1,758 Member

I brush mine in the shower. True story.

me too! twinsies.