dabeck62 wrote: »
    3/22/17 (Week 10)
    SW: 280.2 (Jan. 4)
    GW1: 228.2
    GW2: 199
    CW: 262.6
    Weekly WL: .1
    TWL: 17.6
    This week’s challenges: My birthday was yesterday so I splurged a little. Had a better weight loss on Tues so expect next week to show more progress. Ups and downs are all part of this being a lifestyle.
    Jan: 7.9 lbs; Feb: 7.1; Mar: 2.6

Happy Birthday! Hope you enjoyed your day!

• Forest91
    Forest91 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Overall starting weight: 192lbs(June 2014)
    Challenge starting weight: 151lbs
    Goal weight: 99lbs
    Current weight: 149lbs
    Total challenge weight lost: 2lbs
    Total overall weight lost: 43lbs
    This week's successes: have not thought about chocolate and I started to lose again
    This week's challenges: waking up every hour on the hour
  • dabeck62
    dabeck62 Posts: 32 Member
    magslante wrote: »
    Total Weight Loss so far: 24.7 lbs

You have lost over 10% of your body weight! AND your sooo close to getting below the 200 mark which is one of my milestones. You are an inspiration to me. Keep up the great work.
  • magslante
    magslante Posts: 65 Member
    dabeck62 wrote: »
    magslante wrote: »
    Total Weight Loss so far: 24.7 lbs

You have lost over 10% of your body weight! AND your sooo close to getting below the 200 mark which is one of my milestones. You are an inspiration to me. Keep up the great work.

Thanks @dabeck62 . I really didn't think MFP would work. I have tried so many different ways to lose weight without much success. After almost 3 months, I just can't believe how well it is working, and how sustainable it really is once you get into the groove. I think it also helped that I was training for a 12km walk. I need to find another challenge now, as we are approaching winter, and that is when I go into hibernation mode....