Looking for friends who don't eat "clean" and healthy

Options

Replies

• Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,644 Member
    Options
    Verity1111 wrote: »
    I am going to have pizza... Just not pizza with weird toppings and burned crust.

Hey I dont really like dominos but I agree those toppings were odd...except the onions looked good. But this is why we each can have our own pizza :smiley:

And the crust was burned! That is almost blasphemous as that is the best part of the pizza for me. LOL

ETA- I wanted to do so many different things at the Domino's I managed but corporate only "took my ideas into consideration". That was code for we will keep serving what we serve. But the dough was fresh and the cheese is real mozzarella.

burnt crust pizza doesn't bother me one bit. we have a place near me "anthony's coal fired pizza" and their motto is pizza: well done which is a nice way of saying they burn the crust, i dig it. they even have a pizza without cheese that is crave-worthy - it's topped with breaded eggplant.

I suppose there's something for everyone. *shrug*
  • SueSueDio
    SueSueDio Posts: 4,796 Member
    Options
    Texas Roadhouse for dinner last night. Two rolls with butter, a bacon cheeseburger with a side salad, and two light margaritas. Then some Cadbury mini-eggs during the movie. Ahh, yeah!

BTW, the CHiPs movie is hilarious! Highly inappropriate, but hilarious!

Sounds tasty!

How does the movie compare to the TV show? I used to love watching that years ago... :)
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    SueSueDio wrote: »
    Texas Roadhouse for dinner last night. Two rolls with butter, a bacon cheeseburger with a side salad, and two light margaritas. Then some Cadbury mini-eggs during the movie. Ahh, yeah!

BTW, the CHiPs movie is hilarious! Highly inappropriate, but hilarious!

Sounds tasty!

How does the movie compare to the TV show? I used to love watching that years ago... :)

It is absolutely nothing like the original show.
  • estherdragonbat
    estherdragonbat Posts: 5,283 Member
    Options
    She didn't serve the pralines. I had my mouth all set for them and she didn't bring them out. :'(
  • southernoregongrape
    southernoregongrape Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Well, gol dang it. A Pox on her house.
  • estherdragonbat
    Options
    She did have homemade bread, mind you. I just would have had more than two slices if I'd known she wouldn't bring out the pralines. (She had ice cream, but I have an aversion to anything coffee-like, including cappucchino chip.) The canteloupe was sweet, however.
  • Staceygram
    Staceygram Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    She did have homemade bread, mind you. I just would have had more than two slices if I'd known she wouldn't bring out the pralines. (She had ice cream, but I have an aversion to anything coffee-like, including cappucchino chip.) The canteloupe was sweet, however.

I'm with you there. I drink my coffee black, so any version of sweet or creamy coffee even in a dessert, turns me right off.
  • Verity1111
    Verity1111 Posts: 3,309 Member
    Options
    Staceygram wrote: »

I'm with you there. I drink my coffee black, so any version of sweet or creamy coffee even in a dessert, turns me right off.

I'm the opposite. I despise coffee, but I love tiramisu. Lol.
  • estherdragonbat
    Options
    Mocha, coffee, and cappucchino-flavored baked goods are what I buy when company is coming and I don't want to feel tempted to eat the leftovers. That and anything heavily flavored with rum/rum extract. (One dessert I like is peaches in a cinnamon-rum sauce, but if the flavoring goes into a cake, it's usually too strong for me.)
  • Verity1111
    Verity1111 Posts: 3,309 Member
    Options
    Mocha, coffee, and cappucchino-flavored baked goods are what I buy when company is coming and I don't want to feel tempted to eat the leftovers. That and anything heavily flavored with rum/rum extract. (One dessert I like is peaches in a cinnamon-rum sauce, but if the flavoring goes into a cake, it's usually too strong for me.)

I love mocha and coffee flavored mousse and cake Lol but I HATE coffee....odd?
  • estherdragonbat
    Options
    Nah, to each their own.
  • OhMsDiva
    OhMsDiva Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    I absolutely LOVE Kodiak Cakes... I want to suggest them every time I see a thread with one of those sad banana egg pancake recipes.

I was looking at those this weekend but I did not bite the bullet. I have heard good reviews about them though.
  • ivygirl1937
    ivygirl1937 Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    OhMsDiva wrote: »
    I absolutely LOVE Kodiak Cakes... I want to suggest them every time I see a thread with one of those sad banana egg pancake recipes.

I was looking at those this weekend but I did not bite the bullet. I have heard good reviews about them though.

I actually did buy them but have yet to make any - I really need to do that this weekend. I'll try them and report back (even though I trust @Chef_Barbell completely).
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,644 Member
    Options
    Lol @ tooty Tuesday!
  • ivygirl1937
    ivygirl1937 Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    So, since I forgot to defrost the meat for what I was GOING to cook tonight, I'm thinking chicken nachos for dinner. Because yum.
  • fitoverfortymom
    fitoverfortymom Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    So, since I forgot to defrost the meat for what I was GOING to cook tonight, I'm thinking chicken nachos for dinner. Because yum.

That is the worst, especially if it's a meal you are looking forward to. But nachos are awesome!