Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Options

Replies

• culpablecorgi
    culpablecorgi Posts: 15 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    When my enemies stubbornly continue to breathe every day.

EDIT: And people who don't take proper care of animals. Looking at you, folks with bettas in fish bowls/tanks under 5 gallons, people who think reptiles only grow as big as their enclosures, people who leave live prey in snake tanks overnight, people who feed obligate carnivores vegan diets, etc...
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    Xvapor wrote: »
    People who act like they know about something but are acutually clueless

Oh I know totally eh
  • synchkat
    Options
    Stupid peole
    People with no sense of humour
    A couple people I skate with
  • FFeric
    FFeric Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    People that put big pots and pans in the dishwasher instead of washing them by hand, so there ends up only being like seven things that get washed.
  • nrbutton
    nrbutton Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Misspelled words...a little. I figure most people know how to use autocorrect

When someone doesn't know the difference between your/you're, two/to/too, or uses the word brung

I also go crazy at the sound of teeth grinding or the sound hands on cellophane make
  • msalbd
    msalbd Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Air fresheners.
  • VanishingNachos
    VanishingNachos Posts: 5,688 Member
    Options
    the use of the phrase "if you will" - it is used way too much, and it doesnt make you sound smart, just annoying~
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    When people don't actually string their string cheese....Just buy regular cheese if you are going to be *kitten* boring about it!!@!!!!!
  • pudgy1977
    Options
    kace_kay wrote: »
    pudgy1977 wrote: »
    When people don't actually string their string cheese....Just buy regular cheese if you are going to be *kitten* boring about it!!@!!!!!

I'm a monster.
    tumblr_inline_o1f4zgVJZj1ro6j75_540.jpg

Wait...what??? That's it. We are DONE!
  • JourneeAfter0704
    JourneeAfter0704 Posts: 79 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I am a wrestling mom so I get irrationally angry when my son wrestles and the opponent does a completely legal move but I think he is hurting my boy lol
  • zoober
    zoober Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Smug disdainful ignorance. Not sure if that's irrational or not. Oh, and people who start talking while I am still saying something. That REALLY eats me up.
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    Improper grammar, including text messages. There should be no such thing as "text talk" anymore with the invention of smart phones.

Stupid drivers that squeeze their way in front of you then slam on their brakes.

No use of turn signals when changing lanes or turning.

• grace173
    grace173 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    People who tell me the same story over and over again, even when you say "ya you were telling me" and they keep going on...you're wasting my life right now

My dad does this every day but he is 86 so I let him away with it.

• pudgy1977
    Options
    Oh, and when someone tries to hold a conversation with me when I am clearly jamming out to a good song. Just wait 4 *kitten* minutes...geesh
  • synchkat
    Options
    when I get home from shopping and realize I picked up the wrong thing and have to go back. Oh well tomorrow
  • projectsix
    projectsix Posts: 5,088 Member
    Options
    Facebook.
  • VanishingNachos
    VanishingNachos Posts: 5,688 Member
    Options
    this work thing....... sooooooooo overrated~