Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Options

Replies

• OliverFiles
    OliverFiles Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm sensitive to certain sounds, like the sound of people (and myself) eating, especially crunchy food. Coughing really bothers me too and loud breathing.
  • finny11122
    finny11122 Posts: 8,436 Member
    Options
    When people confuse brought with bought... You brought cake to the party, and you bought it from the store.

Fair enough, but now i want cake
  • PLTNM_INC
    PLTNM_INC Posts: 199 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    How the hell do you find pants when you get your booty gains you so desperately worked for? *raises fist in the sky in anger* Someone show me to the little in the middle but got much back section that does not exist anywhere.
  • MalkinMagic71
    MalkinMagic71 Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    Getting stuck by a needle three times trying to get blood drawn.. and my blood being too thick to be drawn. I hate needles to begin with.. and then all of that .. and nothing.
  • jpaulie
    jpaulie Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    biting into my omelet and getting some eggshell
  • That1Chick_Brit
    That1Chick_Brit Posts: 2,541 Member
    Options
    danw588 wrote: »
    Replacement of personal pronoun me with I in all grammar situations... (e.g. with Joe and I). FAIL!!!

This!
  • finny11122
    finny11122 Posts: 8,436 Member
    Options
    The constant chatter of monkeys . Wait a moment , this is a zoo not my house .
  • That1Chick_Brit
    That1Chick_Brit Posts: 2,541 Member
    Options
    I may have already said this, but I hate when people say across with a t at the end. Drives me bonkers!