Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Options

Replies

• Nanogg55
    Nanogg55 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    People who wear too much perfume or aftershave. People using all caps and/or no punctuation in emails. Grrr.
  • That1Chick_Brit
    That1Chick_Brit Posts: 2,541 Member
    Options
    People who stare at my child! I've wanted to punch people over that before.
  • That1Chick_Brit
    That1Chick_Brit Posts: 2,541 Member
    Options
    People who claim to be "Christian" but harshly judge everyone they meet.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    Ageism. I don't find it irrational however.
    3blpy9uuw3ut.jpg

• Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    bw_conway wrote: »
    Everyone is getting concealed carry permits to carry a firearm.

In Ohio an applicant must take a full day firearm safety course, get fingerprinted, have a background check, and have an interview with a Sheriff. So these types of people having concealed carry permits are a problem? Seriously?

Yes.

Thanks for the amazing dialogue, one word answers are so thought provoking...
  • brandid34
    brandid34 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    The television sound running in the background. I get PISSED
  • BostonBanter74
    BostonBanter74 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Leaving that cap or cover open on anything and walking away without putting it back.
  • schibsted750
    schibsted750 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    My gym only has two rowing machines, and whenever I want to use one of them they're always BOTH taken by people who have NO IDEA how to row, or row at such a leisurely pace that they may as well go for a walk instead. I'm glad that people are exercising, but I sure as hell wish that my gym had more than two machines.
  • ThatFatAsianNerd
    ThatFatAsianNerd Posts: 1,415 Member
    Options
    People who leave nut-juice in the shape of a heart or a butterfly on the leather benches at the gym. I usually say, "Aaaawwwwww. Swooooooon!"
  • besaro
    besaro Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    the term nut-juice.
  • schibsted750
    schibsted750 Posts: 355 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    nvm
  • Wambrose77
    Wambrose77 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    For me it would be a few things...
    1. I get furious when I run out of staples in my stapler. Still don't know why?!?!
    2. People that do not use turn signals. Is it really that hard to do...honestly?
    3. People that treat other humans with anything other than mutual respect. I understand that everyone is fighting some kind of battle in their lives but that is no reason to be a jerk to someone else.