Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Options

Replies

• Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    People who are apologists and useful idiots for the food industry, blindly defending anything that they do to our food no matter how bizarre or unhealthy it is.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Whingers and complainers!!
  • emilym820
    emilym820 Posts: 992 Member
    Options
    People who drive slow in the fast lane.
  • Derf_Smeggle
    Derf_Smeggle Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    My ducking knew phone's screen projector ghat doesn't quiet fit the wrapped screen wedge. Have to proofread every dann word, else I get thus shot.....
    :s:#:#:'(
  • finny11122
    finny11122 Posts: 8,436 Member
    Options
    Self loathers that go through their whole life just trying to wreck everything around them .
  • GingerPwr
    GingerPwr Posts: 1,979 Member
    Options
    People who fish for compliments by being self-deprecating
  • dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    Supermarket workers who help to bag groceries, why do they always put fragile things, like berries or sushi, in the bottom, and then put something heavy on top, 9 out of 10 will do that. Is there a special competition to get that job, there is no way 9 out of 10 people in general population can be that clueless.
  • JosephPulaski
    JosephPulaski Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    People that stand too close to me in lines. As if standing right on my back will make the line move quicker.
  • Momepro
    Momepro Posts: 1,509 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Idiot drivers that think slamming on their horns is better than tapping the brakes. Seriously if you are driving at a safe speed and distance, there are very few reasons to honk the damn horn. Not wanting to slow down for two seconds is not one of them.
    Or if THEY make a mistake, and give you attitude over it. An example would be the twit who decided to make her own lane on a busy street and got stuck. Then got mad because I wasn't able to stop fast enough to let her back in and she had to wait for the next car to slow down. So she followed me for two blocks to keep flipping me off. Idiot.
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    People who obviously see you coming, but don't bother to hold the elevator for you.
  • ManBehindTheMask
    ManBehindTheMask Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Nothing infuriates me quicker than an idiot
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options

If you were in my world you would be infuriated every single day of your life! :confounded:
  • Karebbear30
    Karebbear30 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    when people clip their fingernails in public ughhhh
  • tvs2211
    tvs2211 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    People who chew loudly or with their mouth open...
  • tlanger251
    tlanger251 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Any tapping noise, waiting in line (especially when the cashier or customer in front of me is talking about something dumb), and finally, the fact that the CVS by my house has the most awesome, efficient pharmacy, but plays the worst music on the planet while I wait in line (Coldplay, Dave Matthew's, etc.).
  • ManBehindTheMask
    ManBehindTheMask Posts: 615 Member
    Options

If you were in my world you would be infuriated every single day of your life! :confounded:

I already am! :D
  • DaddyDunk91
    DaddyDunk91 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    People who burry their heads in their phone at a social occasion,(with friends, family and on date nights)
  • MrsDan1667
    MrsDan1667 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    jazmin220 wrote: »
    When I see/hear people say "could of" instead of "could have"

What about "could've"? I speak fast naturally and it may sound like "could of" but I'm not sure.

• mellecita
    mellecita Posts: 6,189 Member
    Options
    When people say "try and" instead of "try to."
  • NLP6618
    NLP6618 Posts: 6,201 Member
    Options
    Liars and procrastinators.