Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Options

Replies

• MichelleB69
    MichelleB69 Posts: 213 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Accidentally hitting my head makes me murderous. And the fact that MFP doesn't have a "like" button in the forums...some of these comments are hilarious and deserve some love!
  • natajane
    natajane Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    The wind.
  • PLTNM_INC
    PLTNM_INC Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    The Unknown members blank posts
  • schibsted750
    schibsted750 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    PLTNM_INC wrote: »
    The Unknown members blank posts

yeah seriously, what the hell is that?
  • New_determination
    New_determination Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    Resealable food that dosnt reseal!! :s
  • ThatFatAsianNerd
    ThatFatAsianNerd Posts: 1,415 Member
    Options
    I can't have my 6th month chip until I get back from IL. This sh** is gonna be tough because my former roommate permanently lives in Champaign now and two years ago, we were pretty much walking around Blind Pig while chugging IPAs down our throats straight out of pitchers.
  • nichalsont
    nichalsont Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    People who can't get the paper towel into the trash can.
  • iheartcookies2
    iheartcookies2 Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    When people want to take/eat food off my plate after I weighed and measured everything. I get all "Nobody touches Joey's food" if you get the reference ;)
  • That1Chick_Brit
    That1Chick_Brit Posts: 2,541 Member
    Options
    Misspelled thread titles.
  • FarmallMom71
    FarmallMom71 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    "Awesome Sauce"... I hate that stupid commercial and that stupid phrase. It can just go away. plus, how do you not know where your twin sister works? Just dumb all together.
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    Wambrose77 wrote: »
    For me it would be a few things...
    1. I get furious when I run out of staples in my stapler. Still don't know why?!?!
    2. People that do not use turn signals. Is it really that hard to do...honestly?
    3. People that treat other humans with anything other than mutual respect. I understand that everyone is fighting some kind of battle in their lives but that is no reason to be a jerk to someone else.

I think that traffic laws should be changed to enforce a 1 month suspended license on all drivers who 1) do not use a turn signal and/or 2) block the flow of traffic by inexplicably loitering in the fast lane.
  • beautifulsparkles
    beautifulsparkles Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Getting blisters before I reach 10,000 steps or am a long way from home/my car
  • chamzlila
    chamzlila Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Tins with no ring pulls....
  • pitcherday
    pitcherday Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    When something catches the cord of my earbuds and they get ripped out of my ears. :s
  • dandur
    dandur Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    The dozens and dozens of "person above you" threads on this board. On every conceivable topic.

Would you wink your left eye and wiggle your pinky finger at the person above you?

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    When people imply I'm dumb. I'm super duper smart..my mom says I'm just different
  • littleb0peep
    littleb0peep Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    When people smack their gum, do not use turn signals, drive in the fast lane and not going fast, leave less than one bite of something.
  • That1Chick_Brit
    That1Chick_Brit Posts: 2,541 Member
    Options
    People lacking common courtesy.
  • AriesGal329
    AriesGal329 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    When someone tries to talk me into something I don't want, saying repeatedly "Oh you'll like it!" As if I don't know myself and they do!