Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Options

Replies

• grace173
    grace173 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    My husband doesn't know this drives me crazy but often when he eats a bit of food goes down his throat and he goes into a coughing fit. I feel like saying 'chew your food' but I'd sound a bit like his mother if I said that lol
  • mellecita
    mellecita Posts: 6,189 Member
    Options
    When people don't use "reply all" appropriately on work emails.
  • BrendanMcGroarty
    BrendanMcGroarty Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    When my dogs act so surprised at the vacuum. I use it almost every month!

You just reminded me of this:

nocixkvfwhp0.jpg

Oh lord. Those are my dogs. One barks at nothing, then the other two bark, then they start howling. They also howl at sirens. My neighbors love us.
  • VanishingNachos
    VanishingNachos Posts: 5,688 Member
    Options
    I get angry when my pancakes taste like cinnamon
  • rednote49
    rednote49 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    People who breathe loudly during road races. Throws off my rhythm so I want to yell "would all y'all just STOP breathing??" Yeah....I wear headphones now for races :)
  • LadyLilion
    LadyLilion Posts: 276 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    People who have to make everything political. Someone rob a bank? Must be a liberal. Someone cheat on their wife? Must be a Republican. MAYBE they're just a-holes with NO political affiliation? Did that EVER occur to you?

That and people who type in text-shorthand. Pay attention in school and learn proper grammar!
  • veezybell
    veezybell Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    When people offer advice and no one asked them
  • Panda8ach
    Panda8ach Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Ronaldo's sixpad advert **cringe followed but so much anger! :s
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    Options
    Answering the phone or cellphone during a meal time.
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    Honestly right now it's every single friggin "blah blah poster above you" post. They absolutely drive me bonkers and I don't understand the point of them, would you kiss the person above you, would you spoon the person above, favorite feature of the person above you, would you be on a deserted island with the person above you etc etc etc, sadly I am not even exaggerating these are posts that are under chit/chat right now, there are more of them than anything. And I HATE them with the fire of a thousand suns! See irrationally angry! I try to ignore them but they are EVERYWHERE. Ok whew........anyways that's my thing that makes me irrationally angry and it feels damn good to get it out there.

My favorite feature on you is your amazing mustache! ;)

Yeah, I'm totally with you, I hate going to "Recent Discussions" to read something interesting and finding that over half of the threads are these ridiculous "poster above you" threads. People are very thirsty for attention.
  • Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options
    Bry_Lander wrote: »
    Honestly right now it's every single friggin "blah blah poster above you" post. They absolutely drive me bonkers and I don't understand the point of them, would you kiss the person above you, would you spoon the person above, favorite feature of the person above you, would you be on a deserted island with the person above you etc etc etc, sadly I am not even exaggerating these are posts that are under chit/chat right now, there are more of them than anything. And I HATE them with the fire of a thousand suns! See irrationally angry! I try to ignore them but they are EVERYWHERE. Ok whew........anyways that's my thing that makes me irrationally angry and it feels damn good to get it out there.

Yeah, I'm totally with you, I hate going to "Recent Discussions" to read something interesting and finding that over half of the threads are these ridiculous "poster above you" threads. People are very thirsty for attention.

Thanks it's home grown ;) Yea I just don't understand and half the time someone has already answered while you were so it's not even matched up with the person you were talking about.......SOOOOOO stupid...I gotta stop or I'll get angry again. I'm just gonna pet my mustache and relax.
  • resale3108
    resale3108 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Caravans. Should only be allowed on the road every second Tuesday between 0330 to 0430
  • LadyLilion
    LadyLilion Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Bry_Lander wrote: »

I agree! Are these people like 13 years old?
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    Enough with superstition – all of it.

When I sneeze, a demon isn’t exiting my body, so there is no need to say “bless you”. Don’t look for wood to knock on when you say something beneficial about your situation, it absolutely doesn’t matter. Nothing you do as a sports fan has any effect on your team’s fate. That includes your stupid lucky tshirt or pregame meal that you suppose had some sort of impact on your team’s last big win. It didn’t. Yeah, I just opened my umbrella indoors in the office because it was wet and needs to dry out – OMG, we are all doomed. Seriously?

Just stop with all of it, let’s pretend like we are advanced life forms who embrace the logical reasoning that we have all been blessed with.
  • grace173
    grace173 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    resale3108 wrote: »
    Caravans. Should only be allowed on the road every second Tuesday between 0330 to 0430

Is that you Jeremy Clarkson?
  • resale3108
    resale3108 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    grace173 wrote: »
    resale3108 wrote: »

Is that you Jeremy Clarkson?

Ha! Nope. I am not so severe. I accept that lesser mortals with poor judgment and questionable taste want to waste their money on these things. So, I will compromise and agree that they are allowed on the public highways but at a time that does not interfere with me.
  • pbandwine
    pbandwine Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    drawers that are not fully closed (bonus if clothes are sticking out)
  • patrick_star_trek
    patrick_star_trek Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    pbandwine wrote: »
    drawers that are not fully closed (bonus if clothes are sticking out)

When the ice in my iced coffee melts.
  • HardcoreP0rk
    HardcoreP0rk Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Almost none of these things are irrational. I guess I get irrationally angry by the sound of television, when no one is actively watching it. Specifically network tv or anything with commercials.