Kitten was way better than asparagus

Replies

• snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,400 Member
    Oh my gawd--another "improvement"!
  • Dnarules
    Dnarules Posts: 2,081 Member
    Bring back *kitten*!! I thought this was a joke that one poster did yesterday. And it is all over the place today.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    I'm sure that in this litigious country the Fraternal Order of Asparagus Advocates will soon deliver a C&D letter to UA.
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Both "kitten" and "asparagus" are ridiculous. I read a lot on the internet, and participate in a few forums, and I know there are better ways to censor words which may not be appropriate for general audience.
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    zyxst wrote: »
    TonyB0588 wrote: »
    Both "kitten" and "asparagus" are ridiculous. I read a lot on the internet, and participate in a few forums, and I know there are better ways to censor words which may not be appropriate for general audience.

It's only annoying to me because everyone is supposed to be an "adult" 18 y/o anyway. If they haven't heard the Big Seven by 18, they need to get off the internet.

Only 7?
  • TonyB0588
    zyxst wrote: »

It's only annoying to me because everyone is supposed to be an "adult" 18 y/o anyway. If they haven't heard the Big Seven by 18, they need to get off the internet.

Thanks for your support (I think), but you lost me with "Big Seven". Never heard that reference before.
  • TonyB0588
    I was once on a forum where every word startin in f and ending in k was auto replaced with *****.
    I mean every word not just THE word.

So a normal polite discussion about football found 'fullback' replaced with ***** or somebody writing 'Folk songs' got it changed to **** songs

Was very silly :o

So, what word starts with "f" and end in "uck"?

ya548b5owd1a.png

Maybe a "fruck". No, it's a "firetruck"!!
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,881 Member

Agreed. *kitten* should have stayed an April Fool's joke last year. It causes a lot of confusion. ****** made a lot more sense.

@Alex, after today can we please go back to ******?
  • VintageFeline
    VintageFeline Posts: 6,771 Member
    bpetrosky wrote: »
    The way many people cook asparagus is abuse and truely upsetting. Bacon wrapped roasted asparagus however.....

Bacon?! Are you a neaderthal? Prosciutto my friend.
  • BeauNash
    BeauNash Posts: 103 Member
    edited April 2017
    Noel_57 wrote: »
    6765ufe3w6q0.gif

That's a *asparagus* *cat* not a *asparagus* *kitten*
  • Sara1791
    Sara1791 Posts: 760 Member
    I want to know if curses formerly known as kitten have converted to asparagus, but I'm too lazy to go look around.
  • dpwellman
    dpwellman Posts: 3,271 Member
    Archibald_Asparagus.jpg