Men

Options

Replies

• EricNewark
    EricNewark Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Guys aren't complicated..

Just appreciate what I do, rather than try to highlight what I haven't done, I'm already aware and doing the best I can

Fist bump. Amen brother. I can do 28 different things over the weekend and I'll hear about the 1 that didn't get done for 3 days. Lol
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Humans are complicated animals, regardless of gender. No idea why people try to make it a gender thing.

For example, I understand my husband a hell of a lot better than I understand my mother!

For realz.

I don't have a lot of experience dealing with guys and their "issues," but I find my husband to be super easy to understand and deal with. Maybe he's a unicorn? I'm pretty sure he feels the same about me. We don't play the stereotypical gender games with one another - well, maybe a few of the fun ones... ;)

It makes our relationship very easy and fun. There's not much "work" to it if you pick a good match, set a solid foundation of respect and affection, and then COMMUNICATE. <3
  • Morgaen73
    Morgaen73 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    Men are very easy. Bring food and beer (mostly) and be naked. Oh and be able to have a conversation. Simple.

oh and this.
    EricNewark wrote: »

Just appreciate what I do, rather than try to highlight what I haven't done, I'm already aware and doing the best I can

Fist bump. Amen brother. I can do 28 different things over the weekend and I'll hear about the 1 that didn't get done for 3 days. Lol

• BedsideTableKangaroo
    BedsideTableKangaroo Posts: 736 Member
    Options

preach, preacher!
  • Morgaen73
    Morgaen73 Posts: 2,817 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options

preach, preacher!

OMG and the constant instructions lol I'm a grown man I'm pretty sure I hand handle most things without being told up front how to do it. Unless she is wearing leather and has a riding crop ... then by all means instruct away lol
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    Damn, I miss all the good stuff by not checking in here on the weekends. I only login to log my food. I guess I need to change that.

Men, in general, aren't as complicated as some make them out to be. Each one has their likes and dislikes. It's our job to learn them. Just like it's their job to learn ours.
  • dpwellman
    dpwellman Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    dpwellman wrote: »
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    "Go kill that spider for me!"

If I ever see a spider indoors I don't tell anyone it's there, 'cause I don't want it to get murdered. It's just handing out, living its spider life. I don't have a problem with my cat eating them tho, food chain kinda thing.
    Me TOO! I don't mind spiders, either. They keep the other insects away. Opiliones, I do NOT like.

Just curious...why do you not like them? BTW, I had to look up what they were.
    @Vikka_V I don't like them because this one job I had as maintenance for a campground. Everyday hundreds of them over every surface. . . just got to be too much.
  • kellylynnshonting
    kellylynnshonting Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    jenilla1 wrote: »
    Humans are complicated animals, regardless of gender. No idea why people try to make it a gender thing.

For example, I understand my husband a hell of a lot better than I understand my mother!

For realz.

I don't have a lot of experience dealing with guys and their "issues," but I find my husband to be super easy to understand and deal with. Maybe he's a unicorn? I'm pretty sure he feels the same about me. We don't play the stereotypical gender games with one another - well, maybe a few of the fun ones... ;)

It makes our relationship very easy and fun. There's not much "work" to it if you pick a good match, set a solid foundation of respect and affection, and then COMMUNICATE. <3

This! Yes!
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,503 Member
    Options

For realz.

So... when you say: 'communicate'

what you really mean is: make a sandwich

right?
  • IVMay
    IVMay Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Anyone here ever been in a cadaver lab?

Yes.
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    IVMay wrote: »
    Anyone here ever been in a cadaver lab?

Yes.

I've looked down into one at NYU
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    ctij60w8478q.jpeg

I can't type what I really want to type....

For now, let's just go with this: Mad Re5peXXXt
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    ctij60w8478q.jpeg

I can't type what I really want to type....

For now, let's just go with this: Mad Re5peXXXt

Then don't type it......

.....whisper it in my ear >:)

You're killing me.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

For realz.

So... when you say: 'communicate'

what you really mean is: make a sandwich

right?

Nah, man. I only make dinner. That's our deal. You're on your own for lunch...
  • bobtater1
    bobtater1 Posts: 172 Member
    Options

Man you just nailed the man creed for woman right there.
  • theemsicle1986
    theemsicle1986 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    We are easy to figure out. Geez.
    Laugh at our jokes
    Don't nag
    Give us sex

You forgot cook good steak
  • Carbkiller1970
    Carbkiller1970 Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    My theory is this. The man is the head and the woman is the neck and she can turn the head anyway she likes. Just control them by making them believe they are in control. It's the best way a win win for both
  • subcounter
    subcounter Posts: 2,382 Member
    Options
    My theory is this. The man is the head and the woman is the neck and she can turn the head anyway she likes. Just control them by making them believe they are in control. It's the best way a win win for both

That sounds like a very, very unhealthy relationship advice. I doubt anyone likes being manipulated regardless of their sexual organs.
    Either case, I don't think its really healthy to see genders or couples as limbs, they're rather a complete set. I would hope my significant other and I can simply walk hand in hand turning our heads wherever we please, strolling here and there :smile:
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options

Reminds me of what was said in My Big Fat Greek Wedding.