5'7" Women - What is your weight and size/measurements?

Options

Replies

• heotero
    heotero Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6" size 8 and 180lbs. 36/30/46 It's so discouraging to see the scale number. I exercise 6-7 days a week. P90X3, running, zumba, strength training and am an avid OCR participant. Consume max of 1300 cals/day. Anyone else just really heavy like me? Lol
  • tiffanyfoundit
    tiffanyfoundit Posts: 130 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I'm 5' 6" (sometimes 5' 7" kinda depends on the time o' day)
    I started at 185ish (i started eating better and working out before I committed to actual weight loss) my weight has been varying between 138-141. I would really like to get to 134 though. My belly won't let that weight go though. Its so annoying.
    I just bought pants in a size 2 and I can buy dresses in small or even extra small sometimes (!!!!) Which is the smallest I've ever bought ever. I don't know my actual measurements on everything though.

I started off with just running (and walking) 5-7 days a week.
    Since January I have incorporated a kettlebell and nonrunning cardio and a lot more HIIT.
    I put myself up to maintenance (1670 calories) and I don't eat exercise calories back. Giving myself a break from the 1200 cal life. I'll probably go back to it to get off those last few pounds soon.
  • Treehugger_88
    Treehugger_88 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7", 135lbs. I carry my extra weight in my hips/thighs so I'm a size 8-10. Would like to be 125lbs and size 6. I've been logging on myfitnesspal on and off for over a year but didn't commit to losing weight until this month.

Was eating 1700-2000 cals a day, doing an hour of HIIT 3 times a week and walking half an hour a day. Now to try and lose those 10 lbs (by mid April) I've gone down to 1200-1300 cals per day and upped the HIIT to 5 days a week and walking an hour a day.
  • misschellechelle
    misschellechelle Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8 and 130 pounds. Thin/athletic build. I wear a 2/4.

My goal is to get back down to 123-124. I'm currently eating about 1250-1400 calories per day and work out 5 days a week by lifting weights, doing HIIT, and PiYo.
  • Snipsa
    Snipsa Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I'm 29 and 167.5 cm (around 5'5 - so slightly shorter than you guys). Started in January at approximately 87 Kg (192lb). Currently down to exactly 75 Kg (165.3lb) today.

Goal weight is around 60 Kg (132.2lb).

Waist measurement currently is around 79cm (31inch). Would love to get down to around 66cm (26inch) - but will see how things goes.

Currently fit in South African size 38 pants (believe it is 14UK and 10US). Would love to go down to size 32 (8UK and 4US).

I'm doing cardio (walk/cycling/elliptical) 5 days per week, strength training everyday (body weight and dumbells for now). Work 6 days per week, 7-9 hour days at a sub-acute centre - on my feet for half that time at least.

I'm currently eating between 1600 and 1800 calories daily (gross) and have been losing at a rate of 1.5 to 2 lb per week, steadily...
  • BreefitnessBreef88
    BreefitnessBreef88 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7. I will be 28 on March 29th. My starting weight one month ago was 227. I lost 10 pounds in the first week or 2 of working out and being in a calorie deficit. I've been at a stand still since losing that ten pounds but have been diligent in working out 5 to 7 days a week for at least 40 minutes a day, mostly strength training. I'm not sure of my measurements, but will take my first measurements tomorrow when I weigh in. I wear size 14 pants and XL shirts due to my 36 JJ chest. I eat between 1000-1500 calories a day. I have a hard time getting to my protein and carb goals but am trying. Hoping the scale will go down tomorrow! Good luck to everyone! :)
  • mrs_madison_keane
    mrs_madison_keane Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    So fun to see more women my height! :smile:
    24 years old. 5'7. 119lbs. US jeans size 0/2 depending on the brand and XS tops.

I try to exercise at least 5 days a week. I mix it up from day to day so that I don't get bored with my exercise, so my usual week this includes a bit of weight lifting (I take a Les Mills BodyPump and CXWorx class at my gym twice a week), Pilates (I'm a big fan of blogilates! Look it up on YouTube!) and running (usually 3 miles per run).

And just for reference, in case you were wondering... I've lost 67lbs in the past year and am now trying to maintain :blush:
  • shawhoas
    shawhoas Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 5" 7, 19 years old and currently 159 pounds. I have been struggling with my weight for a long time and went up to 175 pounds at my highest. I started a new diet last week where I basically eat no carbs expect breakfast and I'm already 6 pounds down. I wear a UK size 12 top and bottom (US 10 I think) but I just want to be skinner. My goal is 130 pounds bit I'm not sure my body will ever go that low (I have quite a big chest and muscular thighs from years of dance). I'm looking for someone else going through this change to help motivate me.
  • skinnygal024
    skinnygal024 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    5'7", 21 years old, 133 lbs. 32B, 26" waist, 39" hips.
    Size 4/6 in jeans. Size small in tops.
    I have a small torso and broader hips.
    Goal weight is 117 where I will probably be a size 0/2
  • rach50r24
    rach50r24 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    18 years old. Just reaching 5'7". Currently 150 pounds. Aiming to maintain a weight between 130 and 135. I do cardio, mostly running, 5-6 days a week for about 25 minutes. I like to incorporate some HIIT every once and a while. On the days I run, I usually lift as well to help maintain muscle. About 1500 calories a day. Size 3/4 in jeans - hopefully to be around a comfortable size 2. Small/Medium in tops. 34C. I weighed 177 pounds but feeling good and not rushed by the process. Looking to reach my goal a little after the new year. Listening to my body as well for I am a full time college student. Wish u all luck and motivation!
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    5'9" 144 lbs us size 3, I usually work out 3x a day
  • ThreeLittleBalloons
    Options
    I'm 5ft7 and currently 186 pounds down from 212 on the 1st October. Looking to drop to around around 145 - 150 pounds.

I'm a UK size 16 currently and have a 42 - 34 - 43 figure.

On MFP I'm on a 1500 limit but often come in at around 1300 and never eat back my exercise calories unless it's a special occasion.

I don't do any gym based activities but I do go on 5 mile+ brisk walks (4mph average) around 3 - 4 times per week. This is currently assisting in my weight loss and general health but I will soon move onto heavy lifting to assist with becoming stronger and in better shape physically.
  • robininfl
    robininfl Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8 and 130 pounds. Thin/athletic build. I wear a 2/4.

My goal is to get back down to 123-124. I'm currently eating about 1250-1400 calories per day and work out 5 days a week by lifting weights, doing HIIT, and PiYo.

Hi Misschellechelle, I would encourage you to measure your hips, waist, bust, and use those instead of trying to drop weight. Well waist in particular. I think your body type is like mine and while 123 looks good on me to me, I look just as smooth and much better from the side between 135 & 140. More muscle. So try not to get hung up on the pounds, is all I am saying, since you are healthy and slim anywhere in that range.

• lshokie
    lshokie Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7 too, 170 lbs, size 8-10 with D cups and a 30in waist. I'd like to get down to 155ish, although I'm not too concerned about the actual number. I've been gaining about 8 lbs a year for the last 4 years and I'm happy with my overall shape but I've recently felt heavy and I tend to gain weight in my chest and it's starting to pull on my back and be painful so I'm really just wanting to feel better! I'm doing 1500 cal a day (or trying too ... I succeed half the time) and I do mostly cardio and abs three times a week for 45 min or so.
  • kaygold
    kaygold Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 7" and currently 133 lbs. I wear a US size 0 or 2 depending on the store, and mostly XS in tops and dresses.

I'm at a deficit eating 1740 calories a day, and do HIIT 3-5 times a week.

I'm actually pretty happy with where I'm at but am vain and would love to see my weight in the 120's lol. I never thought I would be so tiny at 133 lbs, but it must be the body comp from the HIIT.

For reference, I used to weigh between 150-160 and lost it and kept if off for about 2.5 years. Knock on wood I keep it up!
  • kaygold
    kaygold Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    kaygold wrote: »
    I'm 5' 7" and currently 133 lbs. I wear a US size 0 or 2 depending on the store, and mostly XS in tops and dresses.

I'm at a deficit eating 1740 calories a day, and do HIIT 3-5 times a week.

I'm actually pretty happy with where I'm at but am vain and would love to see my weight in the 120's lol. I never thought I would be so tiny at 133 lbs, but it must be the body comp from the HIIT.

For reference, I used to weigh between 150-160 and lost it and kept if off for about 2.5 years. Knock on wood I keep it up!

Oh! I'm 28, soon to be 29 on the 22nd of December :)
  • JessGoals17
    JessGoals17 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7 3/4" currently 150 lbs, 39-30-39. Goal weight of 135. I used to be 34-26-36, want to get back there!!! Right now I just started a consistency program with my trainer to get my butt used to not cheating/being lazy: 30 minutes for 30 days (no days off!) of doing SOMETHING focused on exercise - whether it's a workout video, going for a hike, a run/walk and also some weight training every day (can be body weight or free weights). I am on day 4 and feeling better already. Next step: cutting back on the wine, too ;)
  • alondrakayy
    alondrakayy Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 ft 7 in
    I wear 6, 8, and sometimes 10 size pants.
    Currently weight 147 lbs and my goal is 140 lbs.. 135 lbs if that's what it takes to see the abs.
    Training routine is 10-15 minutes of cardio either steady or HIIT then 40-60 minutes of heavy lifting for at least 4x a week.

I eat 1953 cals a day. The goal is to lose .5lbs per week and it's been working so far!
  • macchiatto
    macchiatto Posts: 2,890 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I see this is an old thread but I'll play along anyway. :)
    I'm 171cm (5'7.3"), 131 lbs (goal range for maintenance is 129-133).
    32DDD/34DD top, 29" waist, 38" hips, 33" inseam.

Clothing size depends so much on the brand but mostly 8 in pants (some 6's and a 10 in my closet, too), S/M tops depending on brand, usually S in dresses. I have a small frame and definitely carry weight in my belly.

I'm reverse dieting right now so I haven't yet determined my maintenance calories. I'm averaging around 1500/day right now. I'm training for a race so I'm currently running 3x/wk, strength 2x/wk. After the race is over I'll bump strength up to 3x/wk and swap a day or two of running for swimming.
  • toxikon
    toxikon Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    5'7" 29YO lady checking in! My current weight is 155lbs (highest ever was 165lbs). I'm also trying to get down to 130lbs. The closest I've ever been was 140lbs last year, then the weight crept back up. Hoping to finally get to my goal this year.

I'm eating between 1300-1400 net cals.

I'm a total pear shape, my pant size is 8-10 depending on the store.