Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

I hit 95 pounds lost in under a year :o

Replies

• MichellePatte92
    MichellePatte92 Posts: 134 Member
    Would love to see your timeline! I have similar starting and goal stats, but I'm 5'6".
  • usflygirl55
    usflygirl55 Posts: 277 Member
    I would love to see the pics and stats. Way to go. I don't see why posting them would be an issue.
  • eekface
    eekface Posts: 44 Member
    Would love to see your progress! sounds amazing!
  • JustDoIt987
    JustDoIt987 Posts: 120 Member
    OMG thats amazing ! Good job!
    Also, is that you in your profile picture? If so, your body is to die for :open_mouth: !
    Also love the tattoo!
  • nolabone
    nolabone Posts: 117 Member
    I would love to see! I'm 5'2... .5, so real close to your height. Congratulations on your transformation!
  • lyn143
    lyn143 Posts: 1 Member
    I would love to see your photos! I started 3 months ago around the same weight and have lost 26lbs in 3 months.. I can't wait to hit 100lbs lost!!
  • MyLovesMyLife
    MyLovesMyLife Posts: 424 Member
    Add me to the list I'm your same height and was your starting weight
  • creationscrown
    creationscrown Posts: 304 Member
    I want to see! Great job!!!
  • GemstoneofHeart
    GemstoneofHeart Posts: 865 Member
    Yep I want to see! I have the same SW as you!
  • newgirl57
    newgirl57 Posts: 43 Member
    I'd love to see your photos, I was the same starting weight. So far I'm only down 15 pounds, but I'm going for one pound a week, 52 pounds this year.
  • ziemkhz
    ziemkhz Posts: 1 Member
    I'd also love to see....congrats
  • Heather4448
    Heather4448 Posts: 908 Member
    Add me to the list! I would love to see your progress pics!
  • sherry_ann_mt
    sherry_ann_mt Posts: 100 Member
    Gosh I wish I could see your pics....surely the mods know when it's to show weight loss!!
  • thill1968
    thill1968 Posts: 4 Member
    Congratulations, I do IF and have lost 23lbs in a month. This is the first time I've started a TRUE way of keeping the weight off. This is something I know I can continue to do for life. I suffer from IBS and other abdominal problems, since IF I can honestly say, every now and then I have problems, but not nearly as bad as it was. If anyone else is doing IF I would love to know where you are in your journey. Again stories like your, shows I am on the right track, thank you.
  • bnovak226
    bnovak226 Posts: 135 Member
    I wanna see!! Congrats on ur loss!
  • MyLovesMyLife
    MyLovesMyLife Posts: 424 Member
    thill1968 wrote: »
    Congratulations, I do IF and have lost 23lbs in a month. This is the first time I've started a TRUE way of keeping the weight off. This is something I know I can continue to do for life. I suffer from IBS and other abdominal problems, since IF I can honestly say, every now and then I have problems, but not nearly as bad as it was. If anyone else is doing IF I would love to know where you are in your journey. Again stories like your, shows I am on the right track, thank you.

What form of IF are you doing?
  • latte4heather
    latte4heather Posts: 4 Member
    Wow! Congratulations! I need to lose the same amount! Love to see your transformation time line! Thanks!
  • wrighty11146
    wrighty11146 Posts: 74 Member
    Would love to see, trying to get motivated to start again
  • NextPage
    NextPage Posts: 609 Member
    Congratulations on this major loss! I would also love to see the pics.
  • 50weekstogo
    50weekstogo Posts: 4 Member
    I would love to see as well. Thanks for the inspiration
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!