25 minutes on the stairclimber 20 minutes of strength training:smokin:
  • dewassel
    Options
    45 minutes on the bike today:smokin:
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    Hey Buddies!!

I'm still having some stomach issues but managed to get on the treadmill for 35 and burn about 215 calories. I also just started week 5 of the hundredpushup challenge!

Keep Movin'! :drinker:
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Ok fitness buddies, my past two weeks haven't been good for any reason. I am in a very depressed type of state. Trying to buy a house and 1 person stands in our way (and she has no reason to be in the way but continues to stay there), layoffs at work. I got lucky and still have a job this week but my pregnant best friend doesn't. I miss her! My other best friend that works with me got switched to another shift. Ok now I watch a movie that makes me cry again and now I am crying about everything else that has happened within the past month and a half. I need to get my motivation back somehow!
  • dewassel
    Options
    Hows did I possibly gain 2 lbs this weekend? I certainly did NOT eat 7000 extra calories! My guess is salt but I did drink my water. I guess I'l hit the gym today....
  • sanifrey
    Options
    Ok fitness buddies, my past two weeks haven't been good for any reason. I am in a very depressed type of state. Trying to buy a house and 1 person stands in our way (and she has no reason to be in the way but continues to stay there), layoffs at work. I got lucky and still have a job this week but my pregnant best friend doesn't. I miss her! My other best friend that works with me got switched to another shift. Ok now I watch a movie that makes me cry again and now I am crying about everything else that has happened within the past month and a half. I need to get my motivation back somehow!

You are doing so great!! I know that things are bad, but try to keep your focus, count the blessings you do have & focus on the positive!! You can do this!! You have been doing this!! One day at a time!! Baby steps! We are all pulling for you!

Exercise is a great stress reliever!! :wink:
  • sanifrey
    Options
    Hows did I possibly gain 2 lbs this weekend? I certainly did NOT eat 7000 extra calories! My guess is salt but I did drink my water. I guess I'l hit the gym today....

That salt will get you every time!! DRINK DRINK DRINK!! & Sweat it right back out again!! GO GO GO!
  • sanifrey
    Options
    I was able to get an awesome workout in yesterday before the Superbowl!! YAHOO STEELERS!!! I did Jillian's Cardio Kickboxing then a bit of treadmill for a total of 586 calories burned!! I felt great afterwards!! I'm looking forward to my workout today! I'm thinking 20 minutes with Bob on my BL Cardio Max & then back on the treadmill! Lots & lots of water to flush out all the buffalo chicken dip I had yesterday!! :drinker:
  • spicy618
    spicy618 Posts: 2,114 Member
    Options
    Good morning all!

I've read all your posts since Jaelle started this thread and you guys are doing an AWESOME job!

I will really like to be part of this amazing group :flowerforyou:

I've been on MFP since January 5. I lost 2 lbs. after 2 weeks of eating right and exercising regularly. I was really discouraged but said to myself... I'm doing this for my health and I tell the change in my body. I will keep going. Well this morning, after another 2 weeks, I lost another 3 lbs! Yay for me! I'm at 170 today :)

Nicole - You are doing Fantastic.... just reading your workout, gets my heart rate up :laugh: You have a great attitude and are an inspiration to me. :)

Jaelle - You are Kicking Butt with your "homemade workouts". :) That is what I call Dedication! Hope you recovering well from your fall... Hopefully you are still doing good with your calorie counting while you are recovering.

Sanifrey - Congrats! on your 100 push-up challenge. You are not giving up! Super Job! Your workouts are intense... I know you are really proud of new strength.... I wish I could do 1 push-up :embarassed:

Renae - Good luck with the House... everything happens for a reason. So sorry for the stress you have been dealing with lately.... exercise helps relieve that. Turn it around to your benefit :)

All of you have been doing a great job motivating and supporting one another... I hope I can do the same. Cause I really need it too!

I usually go rollerblading, but I fell on Thursday and have to nurse my scrapes, I will be out there again. On saturday I did 2 classes at the gym (back 2 back). Every muscle is sore :) I love it! my HRM showed I burned 1300 calories! WooHoo! I took yesterday off, but I'm gonna do some type of exercise today... it might rain. I will come back to log it later on.

Make it a great day everyone! I'm so excited to join you!
  • nicolet04
    Options
    spicy618- welcome:drinker: and thankyou:flowerforyou:

i just got done with my workout for today!!! i started p90 and im soooo excited!!!! wasnt as intense as i expected but it got my hr up!!!! mondays r always hard for me, but i know if im lazy that tuesday will be even harder, so i just do it!!! Where did everybody go???? it seems like everybody is fading away:frown: we r all in this together, NO EXCUSES!!!(in the nicest way possible) ....we all have to find ways to modify.....if im sick, i pick a light excercise, if i hurt myself, i find something that wont hurt....like swimming or just a light walk.....something to keep me in the habbit and to get my hr up!!! i know if i can do it so can all of u!!!! now lets get back to why we joined this thread!!!! We CAN do it!!! :happy: :drinker:
  • renae77
    Options
    Hey everyone! A lot of the people that used to be here have disappeared. I guess that is the New Years Resolution wearing off. I need this more than one month!! Thanks Spicy! But I think the house deal isn't going thru. The lady won't sign for some reason and she is going to lose her house. Oh well, guess it wasn't meant to be. Hi Nicole!! I hope everything is going alright. We spent an hour this morning scouring the yard for pecans. We have a huge tree in the yard and it is always full of pecans. We have picked up bucket loads for weeks now.
  • jcpm98
    jcpm98 Posts: 114
    Options
    I am still here and will be until I reach my goal and after!! I am in it for the long haul.:bigsmile: :drinker:
  • sanifrey
    Options
    Hello Buddies!!

Spicy - Welcome to the group!! Nice to have you!! :drinker: Roller blading sounds like fun! Sorry to hear about your fall though! I think that may be the reason I've never tried it! :bigsmile:

jcpm - Good to hear from you!! Keep up the good work & good positive attitude! :bigsmile:

nicole - What can I say other then, YOU ROCK! :bigsmile:

renae - We're all here for you! Hang in there! How many calories can you burn picking up pecans?? I don't know that I'd burn more than I'd eat though!! :laugh:

jaelle - I know that you're out there girl!! We'll be here waiting for you once you recover! :flowerforyou: Get well soon! :flowerforyou:

My workout today was 25minutes with Bob & then a grueling 40minutes on the TM! Glad thats over with.... until tomorrow, anyway!!

KEEP MOVIN!! :drinker:
  • renae77
    Options
    Well I haven't eaten any yet! Just picked up a ton and while picking them up had to stop and pet out dogs of course. Every time down they wanted their loving!! Had to burn something and then I proceeded to clean house and wash clothes. And I don't think we are getting the house, the lady hasn't called so we are just letting it go. Thanks for listening everyone!
  • spicy618
    Options
    Morning all!

So nice to meet you all and good to know you are still at it. :happy:

I went walking yesterday at a brisk pace for about 58 minutes... my HRM showed 455 calories burned. However, MFP shows 260... I think I'll stick with my HRM :wink: I will probably get back on my rollerblades today, cause I like seeing the higher number (650) in the same amount of time. :tongue:

Renae - I had a similar experience when I was looking for a house... I cried when I didn't get the "one" I wanted. I continued looking in the same neighborhood and found a better home with the exact same layout and I've been here 8 years and love it. You will find your "match" again, just stick with it. :flowerforyou:

Nicole - Great advice, I also "just do something" on the days i'm feeling lazy... I feel less guilty too. Thanks for the words of encouragement. :flowerforyou:

Sanifrey - Great workout! Do you still use your HRM? You and I have the same goal weight :):wink:

Jcpm - :drinker: Great Attitude!

Have a great day everyone!
  • sanifrey
    Options
    spicy - I do use my HRM - it's a Polar F6 & I love it!! How 'bout you?? What kind do you use?
  • spicy618
    Options
    I have the Polar F4.... I love it too. However, now i find myself looking at anyone around me at the gym because I heard the F4 can pick up another person's HRM signal :(

I love knowing exactly how many calories I ACTUALLY, burn.

I haven't tried it for a whole day to figure out what my actual BMR is... I think that is what i read on how to do it.
  • nicolet04
    Options
    just got done doing my p90!! keep on burnin those calories!!!
  • dewassel
    Options
    50 minutes and 409 calories on the treadmill today!
  • bostongirl987
    bostongirl987 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    count me in!!!