Halo top ice cream

Options
I Love Ice cream and I've heard that a brand called Halo Top is a "healthier" version. Has anyone tried it? What is the best flavor? Thanks!

Replies

• LessCookiess
    LessCookiess Posts: 538 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Hi!

I personally dislike the birthday cake flavor :/ I like the sea salt caramel flavor and chocolate. Enlightened has good flavors as well the caramel oatmeal cookie crunch is pretty good. I also think it tasted amazing.
  • srk369
    srk369 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I personally dislike the birthday cake flavor :/ I like the sea salt caramel flavor and chocolate. Enlightened has good flavors as well the caramel oatmeal cookie crunch is pretty good. I also think it tasted amazing.

That's funny! I love the birthday cake flavor...it's in my freezer now.
  • kcn2bluesky
    kcn2bluesky Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I just tried Halo Top for the very first time last week. I love it!! I purchased the mint chip flavor and served it on top of a warm brownie. I don't often eat dessert, and it was sincerely fabulous! I will purchase it again, but only once in awhile because I can see where I might have difficulty moderating it lol
  • LessCookiess
    Options
    It's made with things you are not able to digest. That's not food.

I do agree it does have a more thicker texture a little FYI!
  • LessCookiess
    Options
    srk369 wrote: »
    Hi!

That's funny! I love the birthday cake flavor...it's in my freezer now.

@srk369 - that's hilarious!!!

Op- you've heard feedback for this flavor on both sides :)
  • Evamutt
    Evamutt Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    I just can't get myself to pay that much $, I bought some frozen yogurt, the praline flavor is good & 100 cal, but sometime I just have ice cream for 160 cal. I don't have it too often
  • liftingmomlife
    liftingmomlife Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I looove ice cream! Halo top is so good. I've liked every kind I've tried. I've had the strawberry, chocolate, mint chip and most recently the birthday cake one. I like the birthday cake one the bestiest.
  • Psychgrrl
    Psychgrrl Posts: 3,177 Member
    Options
    I love it! Salted Carmel, Cookie Dough, Chocolate, Vanilla Bean, Birthday Cake, Peanut Butter ... wicked expensive though. I only buy it when it's on sale.

Another treat--try Icelandic Provisions Skyr Yogurt. the Vanilla is the Halo Top of yogurts. :smiley:
  • SierraFatToSkinny
    SierraFatToSkinny Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Halo Top. My favorite is Red Velvet.
  • starryphoenix
    starryphoenix Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    My favorite is lemon cake!