Post anything you want (as long as it follows MFP guidelines)

Options

Replies

• IVMay
    IVMay Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    1998 as in that's possibly the last time there was any..... How times have changed...

Pick up on every....damn.....thing
  • IVMay
    Options
    Just to clarify again: this is the family DGAF dance[video="
  • IVMay
    edited April 2017
    Options
    You ever hear about that person that said something like: you'll end up alone and defecate in your own excrement within a state funded establishment where complete uncaring minimum wage workers that have no altruistic qualities will deal with you.

They clearly weren't focusing on the issue of state health care. I mean it affects us ALL:

Personally I think everybody is altruistic but I wish the state within the western world would help those who need such attention. It's not fair on people and frankly - it goes against 21st Century progress.
  • IVMay
    Options
    IVMay wrote: »
    You ever hear about that person that said something like: you'll end up alone and defecate in your own excrement within a state funded establishment where complete uncaring minimum wage workers that have no altruistic qualities will deal with you.

They clearly weren't focusing on the issue of state health care. I mean it affects us ALL:

Personally I think everybody is altruistic but I wish the state within the western world would help those who need such attention. It's not fair on people and frankly - it goes against 21st Century progress.

xj5608gbj0j0.gif

Karen - bless her. Her name was Karen, wasn't it?
    An ode to ignorance based on admiration through materialistic indifference?

Great character. Like the aphoristic nature of that; albeit misdirected given the aforementioned...
    Sometimes - it just IS what it IS
  • IVMay
    Options
    Rip anyone a new parachute.
    Thing is on the internet there's the whole delusion and denial with positive reinforcement from 'cliques' regardless of the decimation.

Hell - anyone with a brain knows the crack and who has done over who. It's not rocket science when you get people with no response and people that can respond to anything given with concise and logical LABRADORS.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

reading-ikea-intructions-big-lebowski-confused.gif
  • IVMay
    Options
    Overrated.
    I'll never look at him the same after Dumb and Dumber. Tainted.
    Blown Away - his acting is comparable to Tomme Lee Jones' Irish accent.
  • IVMay
    Options
    Maybe I ought to create a username which includes monosyllabic responses based on any which way this one posts, right? I could build up a right positive reinforcement clique presence with that.

Possibly even just things like: :) as a response and await the likes and 'awesome'

LMAO. Pat on the back time. Before you'll know it I'll advance to: "tell us what you really think - euhuhuh"
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Maybe I ought to create a username which includes monosyllabic responses based on any which way this one posts, right? I could build up a right positive reinforcement clique presence with that.

Possibly even just things like: :) as a response and await the likes and 'awesome'

LMAO. Pat on the back time. Before you'll know it I'll advance to: "tell us what you really think - euhuhuh"

re5pext

bf57fa4195caec2ea899780c98e011cf_respec-ali-g-restecp-meme_252-190.jpeg
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options

Night love...hope you feel better in the morning
    Oh and :)
  • IVMay
    Options

Thanks. Except what gave you the impression I was feeling 'worse' tonight, madam?
    Insinuations about states of others are generally reserved for those who have an inkling in the first place?

Tomorrow I'll be doing not much but hey: what are your plans?
  • IVMay
    Options
    mn88t6q69d1f.jpg
    tomorrow. Thanks love. Your plans?
    pods.jpg 154.2K
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

Thanks. Except what gave you the impression I was feeling 'worse' tonight, madam?
    Insinuations about states of others are generally reserved for those who have an inkling in the first place?

Tomorrow is Monday ..walk, some shopping, visit my mum and an hour drive home ..so far thats it ..

And I was going off the pic you posted ....your eyes appeared to tell a story is all I was going on .
  • IVMay
    Options

Tomorrow is Monday ..walk, some shopping, visit my mum and an hour drive home ..so far thats it ..

And I was going off the pic you posted ....your eyes appeared to tell a story is all I was going on .

That's legit....

Hope your mother is OK.
    Buy yourself something nice. You deserve it. Something related to labradors.

Might go into the rv for a bit of this
    dgpky9f4rkj5.jpg
  • slimgirljo15
    edited April 2017
    Options

That's legit....

Hope your mother is OK.
    Buy yourself something nice. You deserve it. Something related to labradors.

Might go into the rv for a bit of this
    dgpky9f4rkj5.jpg

Thank you ..she's fine , just a regular visit.
  • kq1981
    kq1981 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
  • IVMay
    Options
    I don't want your life story.. Whoah.... Calm down.
    I want you to listen to mine....
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    I don't want your life story.. Whoah.... Calm down.
    I want you to listen to mine....

Of course where are my manners ..Im waiting with baited breath..
  • IVMay
    edited April 2017
    Options
    So why did the bankers ignore warnings and corrupt the CDF ratings based on the payments of independent regulators that had no choice but to B- all mortgate rates even if they were a D rating????

Because of this. Precisely because of this. They knew the consequences. But hey - "let them suffer" seemed to be the consensus. People who saw it didn't suffer. The other 90% did. I wonder why they weren't told about it before it collapsed.... I do wonder.... Maybe some people don't listen. That's why the rest of society profited off the crunch. We're used to being laughed at but we're not the ones being repossessed :)

PS Nobody in my family is a banker. We just saw it coming. Pity for the decent people that lost out through listening to the 'crowd behaviour' thumbs up selfie without a cause generation.
This discussion has been closed.