"Who wants to be a hot mom?!" Group 1 (closed group)

Options

Replies

• med79
    med79 Posts: 288
    Options
    Great start mamastuck and rkoontz! I've had my morning coffee, my eggs, and I'm watching my daughter fingerpaint in her hummus...lol while the guys are playing rummy and watching Ratatouille...there's never a dull moment :laugh:
  • chari2011
    chari2011 Posts: 108
    Options
    Quote of the Day:

"Don't exchange what you want the most for what you want right now!"

1QXKf.png
  • rkoontz
    rkoontz Posts: 75
    Options
    Yay, a cruise! I love cruising Where will you be going? I've been to Alaska and to the Caribbean and absolutely loved it! Getting to 200 is an awesome goal and we'll get there together

Thanks Med79 - I am so excited about our cruise. We are going with cousins to the Bahamas - been there several times, and the Carribbean many times. Have not been to Alaska yet.. Hear it is really wonderful. I am a hot weather crusier, but we may have to try it to experience the beauty of it.

I ate more for lunch than I should have. Grabbed Bojangles Chicken on the way home from Hospice. Still drinking my water.
  • rkoontz
    Options
    Yay, a cruise! I love cruising Where will you be going? I've been to Alaska and to the Caribbean and absolutely loved it! Getting to 200 is an awesome goal and we'll get there together

Thanks Med79 - I am so excited about our cruise. We are going with cousins to the Bahamas - been there several times, and the Carribbean many times. Have not been to Alaska yet.. Hear it is really wonderful. I am a hot weather crusier, but we may have to try it to experience the beauty of it.

I ate more for lunch than I should have. Grabbed Bojangles Chicken on the way home from Hospice. Still drinking my water.
  • rkoontz
    Options
    I love your quote Chari2011 - and look at the Biggest Loser - if she can do it we sure can do it.

So sorry for the double post - my computer was scanning and I hit post too many times and it did it. LOL
  • kimberly702
    kimberly702 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    SHEESH where has the day gone... I almost started this post "Morning all!" and it's 2 freakin 30 in the afternoon!!! Ok, so I had a not very good day yesterday, didn't get a good workout in and haven't done anything yet, but I have done 4 loads of laundry and the washer and dryer are downstairs! I will be out of town starting tomorrow untill Monday.... ugh wish me luck! I know I'll get LOTS of walking in and plan on hitting the motels exercise room... and the last 2 vacations I took I actually lost quite a bit of weight so hope this one will be the same! But anyways... wanted to check in since I'll probably be MIA for a while. Keep bustin your butts ladies! :happy:
  • vold94
    vold94 Posts: 256
    Options
    Well today was an off day for me, I didn't get my workout in, except for shopping and doing laundry and household chores. My eating was a little off today too. Will be hitting the gym in the AM and eating better. Also I'm going out of town tomorrow afternoon for the weekend. I am going to try getting some walks in during the weekend and watching what & how much I eat, but we'll see what happens. Will be back on Sunday evening, so may not post until then, haven't decided if I"m taking the laptop or not! So if I"m not on during the weekend I will talk to you all sunday evening or monday morning! Have a good one!
  • med79
    Options
    SHEESH where has the day gone... I almost started this post "Morning all!" and it's 2 freakin 30 in the afternoon!!! Ok, so I had a not very good day yesterday, didn't get a good workout in and haven't done anything yet, but I have done 4 loads of laundry and the washer and dryer are downstairs! I will be out of town starting tomorrow untill Monday.... ugh wish me luck! I know I'll get LOTS of walking in and plan on hitting the motels exercise room... and the last 2 vacations I took I actually lost quite a bit of weight so hope this one will be the same! But anyways... wanted to check in since I'll probably be MIA for a while. Keep bustin your butts ladies! :happy:
    Laundry is good, I have quite a few loads to get done today :( Oh well, I guess I'll just bust out some CD's and rock out while folding clothes :happy:
    I hope you have a great weekend and we'll see you when you get back!
  • med79
    Options
    Well today was an off day for me, I didn't get my workout in, except for shopping and doing laundry and household chores. My eating was a little off today too. Will be hitting the gym in the AM and eating better. Also I'm going out of town tomorrow afternoon for the weekend. I am going to try getting some walks in during the weekend and watching what & how much I eat, but we'll see what happens. Will be back on Sunday evening, so may not post until then, haven't decided if I"m taking the laptop or not! So if I"m not on during the weekend I will talk to you all sunday evening or monday morning! Have a good one!
    Enjoy your time away and we'll see you when you get back! :bigsmile:
  • med79
    Options
    Quote of the Day:

"Don't exchange what you want the most for what you want right now!"

1QXKf.png

Love this! "Don't exchange what you want the most for what you want right now!" I think I'll print this quote and post it to the refrigerator and pantry door.
  • ampjorgensen
    ampjorgensen Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    This is so inspirational. I started mfp at 219 pounds. I am currently at 193 my pre-pregnancy weight, but when I met my husband I weighed 165. my first goal to be in wonderland i met in less then 3 months. Now my goal is to reach 165 by my birthday october 5th. I just started running again. I used to run all the time. Its very relaxing for me even though right now its killing me running as far as I want.
  • soni_me
    soni_me Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Since I haven't introduced myself to my group. I am the mom of 4 boys (9,6, 2, and 7 months). I am at the heaviest I've ever been and my goal is 180lbs. I have little to no time for me on most days, but I've been trying to carve out enough to to get a workout in.

I've been doing pretty good with my eating (the heat is helping, of course). I haven't gotten in a solid workout all week, but I have been running around with the kids and trying to at least walk about a mile each eveing.
  • med79
    Options
    Since I haven't introduced myself to my group. I am the mom of 4 boys (9,6, 2, and 7 months). I am at the heaviest I've ever been and my goal is 180lbs. I have little to no time for me on most days, but I've been trying to carve out enough to to get a workout in.

I've been doing pretty good with my eating (the heat is helping, of course). I haven't gotten in a solid workout all week, but I have been running around with the kids and trying to at least walk about a mile each eveing.
    Welcome Soni! We can do this thing together!!
  • med79
    Options
    This is so inspirational. I started mfp at 219 pounds. I am currently at 193 my pre-pregnancy weight, but when I met my husband I weighed 165. my first goal to be in wonderland i met in less then 3 months. Now my goal is to reach 165 by my birthday october 5th. I just started running again. I used to run all the time. Its very relaxing for me even though right now its killing me running as far as I want.
    Welcome! It is very inspirational and I think this group of awesome ladies is just what I needed to keep motivated to see it through to the end! It's so awesome that you're at your pre-preggo weight. I've been plateaued at my pre-preggo weight from my 2nd child and now I'd love to get to 240 (pre-preggo from my son, which would've been almost 10 years ago) and keep going. Ouch, typing 10 years ago just made me realize how long I've spent my life overweight and out of shape :frown: .... Well, not any more! It's over!! I'm gonna be a hot mom and I'm not stopping till I get there!
  • med79
    Options
    AFyvu.jpg
    I love this!
  • med79
    Options
    http://www.bodyfatguide.com/LooseSkin.htm

I love this guys philosophy! This is something I really worry about but even if my skin is loose at least I'll be able to ride roller coasters with my son and daughter as they get older.
  • Glamazon90
    Glamazon90 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lloir9vs1e1qk42wro1_400.jpg
  • med79
    Options
    tumblr_lloir9vs1e1qk42wro1_400.jpg
    Love it!!
  • mamastuck
    mamastuck Posts: 131
    Options
    Declaring my love for chobani greek yogurt lol
  • med79
    Options
    @mamastuck- I love Chobani too! it's so yummy :smile:

Calling all soon to be hot mommas! Our first weekly weigh in is tomorrow :bigsmile: just post your numbers on my profile sometime tomorrow and I'll upload the numbers into our chart and post them for you all to see. If I get everyone's weigh in before bed Monday night I'll post it then, otherwise plan on seeing it up before noon on Tuesday.... I can't wait to see how everyone's first week went. I think I've finally busted through a 2 month long plateau! :drinker:
    If you have any questions, comments, suggestions, or just want to talk please let me know....I'm flying by the seat of my pants and definitely open to feedback.
    Happy Sunday everyone!
    Marie