New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• naldinger
    naldinger Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Halo top ice cream!
  • ActivatedAlm0nds
    ActivatedAlm0nds Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Thanks @Noreenmarie1234 for linking the free University Chef'd box a while back. It just came today! I'll probably try one of the cereal Quest Bars
  • ActivatedAlm0nds
    Options
    Thanks @Noreenmarie1234 for linking the free University Chef'd box a while back. It just came today! I'll probably try one of the cereal Quest Bars
    Finally got to open the box!
    OZ9fSGF.jpg
    OjV11I0.jpg

Here's everything that came, excluding the plain Smart Water.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    Finally got to open the box!
    OZ9fSGF.jpg
    OjV11I0.jpg

Here's everything that came, excluding the plain Smart Water.

I don't know why but I only submitted one order for my address but jut got my third box today LOL!!!

Also got these samples in the mail today they sent 4 bags of each flavor (sea salt, kale, cheddar, goat cheese beet, seed). Reviews to come! I am most excited about the beet goat cheese that sound delicious :smiley:17888482_1397984413578169_998785552_n.jpg?oh=5c636ccd1bfce0e2feccad9a520a8238&oe=58F0DC47
  • ActivatedAlm0nds
    Options
    I don't know why but I only submitted one order for my address but jut got my third box today LOL!!!
    Here's hoping that happens to me :D

Okay, kale can make a good addition to a salad or similar but how the heck can it be considered a flavor?

Cheddar? Seed? Beet and cheese? All fine ideas for a flavor.
    Beet chips are so good man
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    Wendy's fresh mozzarella chicken salad is actually pretty good.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I'm a salt heathen and was so excited about trying Dunkin's new pretzel croissant breakfast sandwich. What a waste! The first place was sold out so I traveled a little further and got the most disappointing thing ever. WHERE IS THE SALT YOU GUYS HAD ON YOURS? The bacon was so chewy and flimsy and the croissant itself was hard and chewy... dang.
    I also tried Lindt's new truffle easter egg and Demot's new Turtles Easter Egg and didn't care for either. Not nearly as sweet as Cadbury. That might be a good thing for most people, but I like flavors to hit me strong :p
    mrt143pz7ocz.jpg
  • JEE2015
    JEE2015 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    At Sprouts Market in SoCal... "Explore Cuisine, Organic Edamame & Mung Bean Fettuccine". For one 2 oz (dry) serving; 205 Cals, 2g Fat, 3mg Sodium, 1267mg Potassium, 21g Carbs, 11g Fiber, 4g Sugar and 22g Protein. The best "cheating" pasta around!!!! I don't quite cook it as long as it says to but its really, really good! I've done Marinara, Pesto, Garlic/Green Onion/Soy and it comes out great!!!! For any WW folks it's only 3-4 points.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    I'm a salt heathen and was so excited about trying Dunkin's new pretzel croissant breakfast sandwich. What a waste! The first place was sold out so I traveled a little further and got the most disappointing thing ever. WHERE IS THE SALT YOU GUYS HAD ON YOURS? The bacon was so chewy and flimsy and the croissant itself was hard and chewy... dang.
    I also tried Lindt's new truffle easter egg and Demot's new Turtles Easter Egg and didn't care for either. Not nearly as sweet as Cadbury. That might be a good thing for most people, but I like flavors to hit me strong :p

Mine was covered in salt! Weird...

I need that Lindt truffle egg.
  • arya8
    arya8 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    mrt143pz7ocz.jpg

I tried it last Sunday and I didn't think it was salty at all either. I liked it though. I also had the pretzel donut and it was yum. Covered in pretzels.
  • ActivatedAlm0nds
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    Wendy's fresh mozzarella chicken salad is actually pretty good.
    I like all of their salads to be honest. Just tried the apple pecan today.

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    mrt143pz7ocz.jpg

omg yours looks so sad compared to mine! 17807135_1389670924409518_1580780127_n.jpg?oh=a3cf88016141737857c9a73152ce7316&oe=58F0DC76
    I think it really is a hit or miss depending on the store and how well they make them.

The YUCCA chips...

Beet and goat cheese chips: VERY GOOD! Nice and light and airy but crunchy and had a wonderful cheese flavor to them, my favorite so far by far. Really delicious and I can't want to have more. Nice simple ingredients too...Dried Cassava Root, Sunflower Oil, Goat Cheese Seasoning [Goat Cheese (Goats Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Nutritional Yeast, Salt], Sunflower Oil, Beet

14294925_206836683067777_8448960047219736576_n.jpgC8BSS9QXkAAnhDp.jpg

cheddar: kind of boring, not cheesy enough for me, almost tasted more like a mild mac and cheese, would be really good with nacho cheese dip or salsa lol.
  • suzu_2
    suzu_2 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I really like the Better Oats brand Maple and Brown Sugar 100 cal packets. 90 seconds in the microwave, tastes great (especially with a couple of sprays of I Can't Believe It's not Butter spray), and it holds me until mid-morning snack. My go-to breakfast most days.
  • tdesignr
    tdesignr Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    New to me: Clif Nut Butter Filled protein bars. I tried the chocolate peanut butter one today and it left me singing its praises as I drove away from the gym (had previously tried Quest bars the week before and couldn't get impressed). Idk if the boxes are on sale -- definitely going to check ASAP -- but the individual bars I was able to snag for 25 cents each at my neighborhood Kroger. qvydmsxvjyas.jpg
  • bellaa_x0
    bellaa_x0 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    suzu_2 wrote: »
    I really like the Better Oats brand Maple and Brown Sugar 100 cal packets. 90 seconds in the microwave, tastes great (especially with a couple of sprays of I Can't Believe It's not Butter spray), and it holds me until mid-morning snack. My go-to breakfast most days.

i love that brand! i have been microwaving egg whites separately and then adding the oatmeal on top plus some peanut butter, and packing it for breakfast along with a shake
  • arya8
    arya8 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    tdesignr wrote: »
    New to me: Clif Nut Butter Filled protein bars. I tried the chocolate peanut butter one today and it left me singing its praises as I drove away from the gym (had previously tried Quest bars the week before and couldn't get impressed). Idk if the boxes are on sale -- definitely going to check ASAP -- but the individual bars I was able to snag for 25 cents each at my neighborhood Kroger. qvydmsxvjyas.jpg

I just found those too. You should try the hazelnut butter one, yum!
  • mattyc772014
    mattyc772014 Posts: 3,543 Member
    Options
    Picked these up this morning. New at Trader Joe's. Chocolate Truffles with Joe Joe's cookies. Really good and they have festive sprinkles.
    wyt6pnynnh9g.jpg
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    For anyone in the Northeast US: free coffee day at Wawa today!
  • bellaa_x0
    bellaa_x0 Posts: 1,062 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    1etflsnihkk0.png

been eyeing these for a while... caved and ordered a variety pack - https://wakeupwaffles.com/
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    oocdc2 wrote: »
    For anyone in the Northeast US: free coffee day at Wawa today!

I was there today but ended up getting a built to order latte instead since they sent me a coupon in their app! I did notice, however, they now offer cuban con leches? Have you (or anyone else) tried this? I'm curious how it is (or WHAT it is)!

I also tried those somewhat-new Nature Valley Granola Cups everyone was raving about, my Pillsbury sample finally arrived! 5/5. Delicious! Finally something less disappointing than literally everything I tried last night haha.

5mdn7ijh7hxr.jpg