KETO SHREDDED

Options
Anybody want to lose weight and get SHREDDED through a ketogentic diet? Let's do this!

Replies

• Erik_ss
    Erik_ss Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Erik_ss wrote: »
    Anybody want to lose weight and get SHREDDED through a ketogentic diet? Let's do this!

A man once asked the universe, "Show me something!" The universe replies back, "No, you show me something!"
  • Marieschneider026
    Marieschneider026 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Yes! Been wanting to start!
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,752 Member
    Options
    No thanks.... I like carbs too much, and have no problems losing whilst eating them.
  • Erik_ss
    Options
    @livingleanlivingclean The keto lifestyle is beneficial to diabetics. Diabetes runs in my family. I want my results to speak for themself. I have lost 22 lbs since December. My journey will vary from others. This diet has reset my energy levels naturally. I use to love carbs too. Now, I only crave them when I'm bored. I use to live to eat, now I eat to live. My energy levels are through the roof on some days.
  • Erik_ss
    Options
    @Marieschneider026 What is stopping you?
  • Marieschneider026
    Options
    @Erik_ss I give in to my cravings.
  • Erik_ss
    Options
    @Marieschneider026 Do you enjoy cultural foods? I would adjust your macros. It can be boring eating eggs/bacon. How long have you stayed consistent with keto?
  • Droppinelbees
    Droppinelbees Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm so down. I've did "low carb" and felt great. My energy sky rocketed and I had better workouts. I've already planned to transition to a Ketogenic diet after I complete my water fast. I even set it on my calender a few days ago. Should be about 1.5 - 2 weeks for me. I need proper transition time being that my metabolic rate has decreased significantly. That's the danger. If I don't do that I'll pack on fat. Dude, I would love to join in no more than two weeks. Are you planning to start a group? How does this work because I'd love to follow along with y'all for motivation? Best regards to all :smiley:
  • Erik_ss
    Options
    @Droppinelbees I would like to have a keto group. Like minds think alike
  • Droppinelbees
    Options
    Right!
  • Marieschneider026
    Options
    @Erik_ss like one week only.
  • Droppinelbees
    Options
    Omg, thank you so much ms_smartypants. That info is much appreciated. Really looking to connect with positive, encouraging like minded people ✌
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    Omg, thank you so much ms_smartypants. That info is much appreciated. Really looking to connect with positive, encouraging like minded people ✌

You're very welcome :)
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,752 Member
    Options
    @livingleanlivingclean The keto lifestyle is beneficial to diabetics. Diabetes runs in my family. I want my results to speak for themself. I have lost 22 lbs since December. My journey will vary from others. This diet has reset my energy levels naturally. I use to love carbs too. Now, I only crave them when I'm bored. I use to live to eat, now I eat to live. My energy levels are through the roof on some days.

I'm not diabetic. I can get shredded (and have) without doing keto, my energy levels are great and I don't crave anything. Im not saying people shouldn't do keto, I was simply responding to your question.
  • Erik_ss
    Options

I'm not diabetic. I can get shredded (and have) without doing keto, my energy levels are great and I don't crave anything. Im not saying people shouldn't do keto, I was simply responding to your question.

Understood.
  • JennyMango
    JennyMango Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm starting tomorrow!
  • Erik_ss
    Options
    JennyMango wrote: »
    I'm starting tomorrow!

http://gph.is/2ld8o22
  • ruthlessflower
    ruthlessflower Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    On day 4 of keto!
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    Options
    no thanks keto could literally kill me due to the high fat(I have a health issue)