• kq1981
    kq1981 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    I swear profusely..and delete it all...

I love a good swear, it's carthaic
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    I confess that I need to clean up my friend list. I also confess that I'm not defending anyone in particular. I have been very consistent in my disdain for people that chuck rocks from behind a new profile every few weeks. It has nothing to do with who I surround myself with, and everything to do with my own personal and long time hatred for passive aggressive cowards.

I'll assume this is directed at me as I prefer to remain anonymous. I wonder if you ever stopped to wonder why? Uh right....you don't care. Anyone who changes screennames or shows up in a new account is a passive aggressive coward huh? Let's hope that's true across the board then. The rocks you see people chucking? Maybe you should get your eyes checked. And while you are doing that really look at your past and who has stood up for you and who has treated you like trash. Just something to think about before chucking your own rocks.

I know who has stood up for me. I don't know when they come back as someone else and act differently. I don't like guessing who people are and who they used to be. If someone comes back with a new account that used to be a friend of mine, they are looking at me a lot different than I look at them. Because I don't know who they were, so it's not fair to bring up the past. Because I have no past with an anonymous account . That's why it's so damn frustrating.
    I've never acted like anyone but myself whoever that used to be and is now. I'm done with this ridiculousness, but I am also no passive aggressive coward that will stand by and let you sling accusations at me like I'm hiding behind a new account and causing trouble. That's *kitten*. If there is trouble in your mfp world it isn't from me. And I hope you cut the strings, because whoever is feeding you the lies that have made you hurl stones at me....well let's just say I'd look real real close at that person and then look around for anyone else trying to make a fool
    Of you. Good luck and I've never been anything but kind to you whether we were friends or not in my past mfp life. Your true colors, however, well maybe when you cut the puppet strings they will return to bright and nice. I sure hope so. You deserve better than what you got. And I'm kind enough to still think it.

:heart:
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    kq1981 wrote: »
    I swear profusely..and delete it all...

I love a good swear, it's carthaic

I confess I swear all the time... And sometimes just to see the look on people's faces when I do.
  • merrysailor88
    merrysailor88 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    Wow. I didn't know MFP was really this serious.
  • relynne
    relynne Posts: 387 Member
    Options

Right??? :|
  • FeraFilia
    Options
    Wherever people gather and communicate... whether in person or online, bonds will form and personalities will clash. 21st century problems.
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    I'm boiling eggs
  • FeraFilia
    Options
    I confess I feel trapped in the house because a wasp is making a nest on the front door jamb and a huge spider is making a web between the side door and the storm door.

I have no bug spray.
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    I confess I feel trapped in the house because a wasp is making a nest on the front door jamb and a huge spider is making a web between the side door and the storm door.

I have no bug spray.

Wasps will leave if they smell human urine. No lie. Pee around the area and they'll be gone by morning,
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    I confess that I went to the pre-Easter festivities at my sister's house and fell asleep on the lawn. Missed the whole thing. :o
  • tsortsor
    tsortsor Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    I confess the furious movie sucked just like all of them after the original
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,497 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    Nobody has fed me anything. Fact

Never? That is too bad. It is always super hot when a man feeds me

ooopen the hangar.... heeeere comes the airplane!
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,497 Member
    Options

I reckon that it's a serious that you make it.