Crossfit for 8 months: Progress Photo

Options
124»

Replies

• RxDreamer2
    RxDreamer2 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    No. they can scale to meet you where you are. Yes, it will be difficult and challenging every single day. But so worth it.
  • half_moon
    half_moon Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    I have a question. I had gastric bypass June of 2015 and went from 350 to now an all time low of 197 but I have about 60 more pounds to go. I have also started doing the Keto program but what I really want to do is start Crossfit and maybe start some 5ks. I'm wondering since right now I only walk a couple miles a day will the workouts be to much for me at this point?? TIA

No, the intensity only pushes you to what is intense for you --- so everything is basically scaled. They have workouts that they put on the board to do, but I've only done a few of those. Everything else is scaled.
  • KatyBell164
    KatyBell164 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look fantastic
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options
    Outstanding progress!
  • yogagirlT
    yogagirlT Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. My brother and SIL love CrossFit. Thanks for sharing your story!
  • half_moon
    Options
    Thanks, guy! I've definitely stalled, but I'm keeping at it. I have taken another "before" photo now, hoping a stricter diet helps me get to my goal.
  • johnnylloyd0618
    johnnylloyd0618 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    you looking amazing and from the poses, you also feel amazing. Keep up the great work!
  • Wednesday87
    Wednesday87 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You look incredible! I've only been doing CrossFit for 2.5 months and really hope that combining it with calorie counting, I can have similar success as yours! Thanks for the inspiration!
  • half_moon
    Options
    You look incredible! I've only been doing CrossFit for 2.5 months and really hope that combining it with calorie counting, I can have similar success as yours! Thanks for the inspiration!

How are you liking it so far?
  • jroth261
    jroth261 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Love the abs! Your before reminds me a lot of mine and how I carry weight, so your after gives me confidence!
  • Deadlifting_Away_Doritos
    Options
    High intensity strength training is the best way to transform a body!
  • Ben_there_done_that
    Ben_there_done_that Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Looking leaner and more cut! Phenomenal progress and you look amazing.
  • jroth261
    jroth261 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    half_moon wrote: »
    Thanks guys! I'm still making some progress. Here's an update:

I'm playing around with cutting carbs and sugars. I've been taking it slow, but I am at a point where I've effectively cut out all sugars and most carbs that don't come from straight fiber. Here's an update from me, two weeks ago, to now:

5k1i1lvf9ll1.jpg

Seems like more than 2 wk difference...impressive!
  • AllyS7
    AllyS7 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress! Great definition in 2weeks!

Crossfit has seriously changed my outlook on "working" out. I started it 4 months ago and I love it!
  • MyLovesMyLife
    MyLovesMyLife Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look more cut.
    Btw, is that a sports bra? I'm looking for one that doesn't flatten. Lol
  • half_moon
    Options

Yes! This is the only one I've found that does make me have the famed MonoBoob. Life is hard for big-breasted girls! Haha

It's called the 3D Gather Stretch Push Up Padded Seamless Shakeproof Gym Running Yoga Bra For Women.

Quite a name, right? Only $9 bucks.
  • MyLovesMyLife
    MyLovesMyLife Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    half_moon wrote: »

Yes! This is the only one I've found that does make me have the famed MonoBoob. Life is hard for big-breasted girls! Haha

It's called the 3D Gather Stretch Push Up Padded Seamless Shakeproof Gym Running Yoga Bra For Women.

Quite a name, right? Only $9 bucks.

Great thanks for sharing! I obviously want something that keeps them in place but not disappear :smiley:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!