The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Body is 48.
    Mind...not so much...
  • CajunTess
    CajunTess Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    Body is 48.
    Mind...not so much...

I'm right there with you!
  • MsVanLo
    MsVanLo Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone.... New here. I'm 39 but feel younger lol
  • Valsgoals
    Valsgoals Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    47 here, checking in. I don't feel like it or act like it. I'm still fairly new to MFP and have slowly been looking for friends closer in my age range to befriend and keep me company on here.
  • bigmuneymfp
    bigmuneymfp Posts: 2,235 Member
    Options
    44 and trying to keep going
  • Patsfan802
    Patsfan802 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    41 here and looking to get younger
  • natchanti
    natchanti Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Just turned 39 yesterday recently been on and off training the past 2 years. Back on it full time.nice to have so many people helping out on here. Feel free to add me.
  • 007dualitygirl
    007dualitygirl Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi ! Just turned 39. I own a boot camp and workout 7 boot camps a week + biking, walking, contemplating getting off my butt to do yoga and occasionally some interval runs. I eat pretty healthy but have a bad tendency for wine over-consumption. Trying to get to 115-120 and preserve this hard-earned muscle (I'm 5' ... eh maybe 5'1 and you can see muscle even with the body fat lol).

19-24 pounds to go ... UGH -- seems like every year of my life I am 100 lbs + my age. Got to over 145 and said ENOUGH!!
    Hypothyroidism kicking my butt too.

Sucks! But ... I think that biting the bullet and just keeping my calories to 1300-1500 / day is doing the trick! I refuse low carb. I think 30/30/40(protien) is healthy. MFP is pretty awesome if you can just really stick with it.
  • _RNR_
    _RNR_ Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    How is this still a thing? Oh yes. Birthdays.
  • Aliciabell
    Aliciabell Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Upper 30's....feel free to add me!
    I need more peeps in my feed to help keep me motivated!
  • Jockamo319
    Jockamo319 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    52 here. Trying to get back in shape after a few years of letting myself go . . .
  • Elsiebeane
    Elsiebeane Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me. 48 and needing support!
  • newmesfsd
    newmesfsd Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    41 here. Spent my 30s getting out of shape. Fixing it now. Feel free to add me.
  • Countrybabe_75
    Countrybabe_75 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I have just turned 42 and was given a directive by my doctor to start exercising again which should magically fix all my issues. Giving this another try and hoping it sticks this time.
  • MacBugg
    MacBugg Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    45 here. Recently took a course of steroids, ate like a mad woman and now am facing 18-20 pounds that I had taken off for 3 previous years. Eating keto-ish worked for me last time (for the big reduction) -- hoping it can again.
  • nuttallf
    nuttallf Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm 44 and fitter than I have been for a very long time. Still a long way to go. A few pounds to loose but it more about my fitness now. Feel free to add me. We all need support and encouragement.
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    I'm 47 and have this whole fitness thing figured out...well, there are moments that I think I do ;)
  • CajunTess
    CajunTess Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I thought this thread was dead and gone....but it has been REVIVED! Hello middle-agers :smiley:
  • canadian_bakin
    canadian_bakin Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    40, fluffy, flirty and Canadian.
  • Loumossmfp78
    Loumossmfp78 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Im lou 38 feel free to add me!