Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• RCKT82
    RCKT82 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I'm in need of a support group replenishment! Please feel free to add me if ya'll need another!
  • FizikallyFit1
    FizikallyFit1 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Motivation station, all aboard....
  • StacywithaY
    StacywithaY Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    In need of active, chatty friends!

My feed has gotten quiet lately.
  • captainfantastic94
    captainfantastic94 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options
    Hey Zach, super cool of you to start this thread!
  • RulerOfCali79
    RulerOfCali79 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Add me! Always on this app daily and here to motivate those that need it.
  • ellea1979
    ellea1979 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am new and keen to talk goals, fitness, diet, health and wellbeing.
    \

• tiffanybrooks530
    tiffanybrooks530 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Any moms trying to lose baby weight pls add me, need friends and motivation. I topped 215 when I gave birth in March. Been off​ mfp for a year, now im down to 188 & my goal is 150lbs. Since I'm breast feeding & no other help to watch baby, since hubby works overtime so I can be home, it is difficult working out.
  • alisaknewby
    alisaknewby Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    New and looking to lose about 100lbs. Looking for motivation and support and someone who might want to work with me on this journey
  • letsdothis_again
    letsdothis_again Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    Any moms trying to lose baby weight pls add me, need friends and motivation. I topped 215 when I gave birth in March. Been off​ mfp for a year, now im down to 188 & my goal is 150lbs. Since I'm breast feeding & no other help to watch baby, since hubby works overtime so I can be home, it is difficult working out.

I did the beach body at home workouts the first couple years after my kids were born. Just make sure you watch your milk, I almost completely lost my supply when I started working out after 6 weeks and had to quit working out for 8 months because my body wouldn't balance the two.

A little TMI for everyone else :*
  • gilorosco
    gilorosco Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi, please add me. Let's get after it!
  • cattizzy
    cattizzy Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I used myfitnesspal about two years ago and lost around 20 pounds. With attending college and just poor eating habits, that weight slowly crept back. I'm looking to lose about 15 pounds this time around. Feel free to add me, I love having active friends to encourage and who will motivate me as well!
  • squat_run_repeat
    squat_run_repeat Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    Always looking for more active, engaging and friendly people.
  • serenityfrye
    serenityfrye Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    *waves* I'm always up for new mfp friends. The interaction is definitely motivating, and motivation is my biggest weakness at the moment.
  • RobbL74
    RobbL74 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me! I need the constant chatter and pep talks to stay focused. I am great morning and noon. Then comes the evening and the wheels fall off this old car.
  • bigmuneymfp
    bigmuneymfp Posts: 2,235 Member
    Options
    Hi all
  • meggie1418
    meggie1418 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm Megan feel free to add me!!! :)
  • Rebuke_You
    Rebuke_You Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Y'all, I'm looking for new mfp friends too. I'm sorta new here. I'm physically active on and off but fell off the wagon since graduating college. No freshmen 15 gain but definitely post-grad 20 gain lolol. So now starting to tweak workouts and nutrition to be sustainable in busy times too. Woohoo Lol let's be friends so I can send yall cheesy workout motivation quotes and you can call me out on my tendency to sneak out of the gym.
  • brettr23
    brettr23 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    friends!!!
  • chandracurry3
    chandracurry3 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Would love some more Fitness Friends!
  • Wiltord1982
    Wiltord1982 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Add me! :)