• Lizakabibbis
    Lizakabibbis Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Watching Harlots on Hulu.
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    Fighting the urge to get a Snickers bar.

If you're not yourself I heard this helps with that.

I am eating grilled cheese sammich. :happy:

I haven't had one of those in forever!! Loaded with Velveeta cheese.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    Fighting the urge to get a Snickers bar.

If you're not yourself I heard this helps with that.

I am eating grilled cheese sammich. :happy:

I haven't had one of those in forever!! Loaded with Velveeta cheese.

It was soooo good. I wanted another one really bad... :sad:
  • karlschaeffer
    karlschaeffer Posts: 1,506 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    My dog took some sort of fit earlier ...threw up on the bed ..then rolled around and couldn't get to his feet ..rushed him to vet. She's taking blood but he seems to have come good..
    Im so worried this is something he will have again..to say it was awful to see doesn't come close ..

Dang, sorry to hear that.
    Take good care of that pup!

....they're part of the family, aren't they?

Thank you..Im watching him like a hawke, terrified it will happen again. I get the blood results tomorrow.
    lhlzyip665nk.png

Mario on the left..I love all my furkids though. Hate them being unwell. Been a stressful day

Hope the puppy feels better.
  • jamcdonel
    jamcdonel Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Wondering what happened. I haven't read anything about skating or curling in a couple days.
  • Dumbbell69
    Dumbbell69 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Sitting at work killing time.
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    Wondering why it looks like someone punched my face. I have what looks like a helluva shiner on my right eye.
  • Veganniee
    Veganniee Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Wondering why I let my OH choose my nail colour and how I now look like an 80s nightmare.
  • DanielleFaithItMakeIt
    Options
    Perservering
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Trying to figure out what smells like stale cigarette smoke in the unemployment office.
  • FindingAwesome
    FindingAwesome Posts: 1,482 Member
    Options
    I'm trying really hard not to kill my co-worker. I can't decide if he's making me more work, or if he'll ever end up being useful. *sigh*
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    Sitting on my porch and soaking up the sun.
  • FrozenTundra511
    FrozenTundra511 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Listening to Low Spark of High Heeled Boys (Traffic) and getting ready to clock out for the day.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    My dog took some sort of fit earlier ...threw up on the bed ..then rolled around and couldn't get to his feet ..rushed him to vet. She's taking blood but he seems to have come good..
    Im so worried this is something he will have again..to say it was awful to see doesn't come close ..

Thank you..Im watching him like a hawke, terrified it will happen again. I get the blood results tomorrow.
    lhlzyip665nk.png

Mario on the left..I love all my furkids though. Hate them being unwell. Been a stressful day

jtegirl1 wrote: »

Awwww Jo, I hope your pup is ok and it was just a one time thing!

Thank you ..well he's running around this morning playing as normal. Im so tired though I hardly slept. They are crate trained so everytime I heard a noise I thought he was fitting again. All night I kept thinking I'd find him dead in his crate. I hope it was a one time thing, but annoying not knowing exactly what it was.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

lhlzyip665nk.png

jtegirl1 wrote: »

Awwww Jo, I hope your pup is ok and it was just a one time thing!

Thank you ..well he's running around this morning playing as normal. Im so tired though I hardly slept. They are crate trained so everytime I heard a noise I thought he was fitting again. All night I kept thinking I'd find him dead in his crate. I hope it was a one time thing, but annoying not knowing exactly what it was.

Poor you! Have the blood work results come in? That would scare me so badly. Poor little guy.

No not yet..its only 8.20am..Tbh the look of terror in his eyes kinda haunts me..you could tell he was scared and wondering what was happening to him.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Thank you all for your kind thoughts...it's much appreciated. :)
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,506 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for your kind thoughts...it's much appreciated. :)

keep us in the loop.

gotta love dogs......

• slimgirljo15
    Options
    kq1981 wrote: »
    Celebrating a 10kg loss!!!! :smiley:

Well done..yayyy :)