Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Options

Replies

• thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    Options
    And the white handkerchief is damp because my littlest munchkin has a cold okay? :tongue:
  • thedcubed1
    Options
    gianna42 wrote: »
    I had an english muffin w/ peanut butter, blueberries, and not enough coffee.
    And now I want stromboli - thank you @thedcubed1 and @Tomk652015

Is there ever enough coffee? And man...I wish I had blueberries to go with my english muffin this morning...it was a bit...plain...but hey yay for english muffin and peanut butter twinsies!
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    thedcubed1 wrote: »
    And the white handkerchief is damp because my littlest munchkin has a cold okay? :tongue:

riiiiiiiiiiggghhtt.
  • SaraMA1
    SaraMA1 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Peanut Butter Twinsies... Mmm.. Intrigued I am....

haha why do I subject myself to yummy food banter in the morning.. Maybe I am living vicariously through ya all! I am a sucker for pain i guess =)
  • thedcubed1
    Options
    Glutton........for punishment...and for food...that's me
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I am not letting the food talk get to me... I am not letting the food talk get to me...
  • SaraMA1
    SaraMA1 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    It's rainy here in NY, who is enjoying the sunshine? Send some my way please.....
    Oh and a horrible 80's movie too, so I can leave work and go home to watch it with blankets and rice cakes!
  • thedcubed1
    Options
    @Runhardbestrong....you know you want some deliciously creamy peanut butter...especially when it's all warm and gooey from a hot toasted english muffin :tongue:

No sunshine down here either...just moooooooore rain
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    That actually sounds amazing Z. Thanks.. I am at work and all I have is greek yogurt, almonds, oatmeal and an apple. No peanut butter or english muffins. :(
  • T0M_K
    Options
    @Runhardbestrong....you know you want some deliciously creamy peanut butter...especially when it's all warm and gooey from a hot toasted english muffin :tongue:

your evil
  • littlewolf3785
    littlewolf3785 Posts: 2,592 Member
    Options
    KITTRA999 wrote: »
    What did you have for breakfast?

Just a bowl of oatmeal but done burnt through that and hungry again.
  • thedcubed1
    Options
    That actually sounds amazing Z. Thanks.. I am at work and all I have is greek yogurt, almonds, oatmeal and an apple. No peanut butter or english muffins. :(
    Tomk652015 wrote: »

your evil

Awww...now I feel bad...If it makes you feel better...I have a romaine salad with baked chicken breast for lunch...some baby carrots and a little peanut butter.
  • T0M_K
    Options
    Tomk652015 wrote: »

your evil

Awww...now I feel bad...If it makes you feel better...I have a romaine salad with baked chicken breast for lunch...some baby carrots and a little peanut butter.

I'm thinking about fasting. after last nights dinner and the impending leftovers tonight...i think i need too. :/ feeling the hunger pangs though.
  • T0M_K
    Options
    sheesh, ya'll are quiet! :#
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    I have been a busy bee.. now just killing the last couple hours before I can leave.
  • T0M_K
    Options
    me too. 2 hours 7 minutes..but who's counting
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    Apparently neither of us!
  • littlewolf3785
    littlewolf3785 Posts: 2,592 Member
    Options
    I have an hour and 6 minutes but then get to go help coach a girls softball practice.
  • thedcubed1
    Options
    two hours....two hours....two hours.....two hours...
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    1 hour 42 minutes.... 1 hour 42 minutes.... 1 hour 42 min... 1 hour 41 minutes...