Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Options

Replies

• MrsUptonOgood
    MrsUptonOgood Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    I'm here, I'm here!!!!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    novio50 wrote: »
    To all, if you significant other wanted to abstain from sex for 6 months for self-purity reasons, could you participate in this journey?

Honestly, I haven't had sex in a year and half. Not by choice and it really really sucks.. I honestly don't know if I could participate willingly if someone was right beside me that could have sex and chose not to especially if we were already having sex.
  • novio50
    novio50 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Not my dream...
  • MrsUptonOgood
    Options
    Oh sorry, just woke up from a nap at my desk....was dreaming y'all were calling for me ;)
  • striderb
    striderb Posts: 5,843 Member
    Options

Honestly, I haven't had sex in a year and half. Not by choice and it really really sucks.. I honestly don't know if I could participate willingly if someone was right beside me that could have sex and chose not to especially if we were already having sex. [/quote]

Not a good idea to me.
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    Options
    I was being sarcastic. Not by choice but by circumstance of ending a long term relationship. You just learn to deal and focus on other things.
  • Justpeachy02
    Justpeachy02 Posts: 11,817 Member
    Options
    I've been there not by choice and it sucks!!!!
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    This is a deep convo
  • striderb
    striderb Posts: 5,843 Member
    Options
    You're welcome to lighten it up. :)
  • novio50
    Options
    So how do you deal? In that case, is it over ok to pay for sex? I know a guy who hasn't had sex in 23 years.....he just doesn't have sex at all.....I pray for him daily!
  • Justpeachy02
    Justpeachy02 Posts: 11,817 Member
    Options
    Our situation has gotten better but it's not easy to deal while going through
    Lots of patience and stuff I won't say lol
  • synchkat
    Options
    That's a bit extreme but i guess if it's your decision it's tour decision.
    If you are forced into it I guess I don't see an issue with getting it elsewhere...probably not paying for it but elsewhere
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    So how do you deal? In that case, is it over ok to pay for sex? I know a guy who hasn't had sex in 23 years.....he just doesn't have sex at all.....I pray for him daily!

Paying for sex is your prerogative. Of course, if you are in a relationship then no unless your S.O. is good with it.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    Our situation has gotten better but it's not easy to deal while going through
    Lots of patience and stuff I won't say lol

Hahaha. Yes lots of patience and alone time... help. But it's totally not the same....
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    alypri wrote: »
    To all, if you significant other wanted to abstain from sex for 6 months for self-purity reasons, could you participate in this journey?

Honestly, I haven't had sex in a year and half. Not by choice and it really really sucks.. I honestly don't know if I could participate willingly if someone was right beside me that could have sex and chose not to especially if we were already having sex.

i feel your pain. yet another sexless man.
  • novio50
    Options
    So I pose this question, wives, would you ever "rape" your husbands
  • MrsUptonOgood
    Options
    So I pose this question, wives, would you ever "rape" your husbands

WTF dude?
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    ahhh don't get this thread closed brother. we kinda like it
  • MrsUptonOgood
    Options
    On to the next "normal" subject.... How is everybody's Thursday going so far?
  • synchkat
    Options
    Haha. Good Thursday here. I'm at my parenta and gonna leave the boy with them so I can go run