Guy Meetings

Options

Replies

• browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    Dazzler21 wrote: »
    How does a kitten get measured?

coke cans. you measure by coke cans. its in the handbook.

I thought it would be beer cans.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Weird. I read this as "Gay Meetings" and started reading. I then realized it said "guy meetings", but I still think this reads much better if you insert gay for guy in all instances so far.

You're welcome.
  • Timshel_
    Options
    I wouldn't be surprised if there was a *kitten* measuring contest in these "guy meetings."

I bet there's a communal ruler that's used. Those needing a yard stick aren't allowed. They make the others look bad.

The smaller guys measure from their *kitten* forward.
    This is where internet inches come from.
  • plaidshirtgirl
    plaidshirtgirl Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    My ex used to invite his friends to the condo when I was away on business trips. We lived in a coop and it caused a lot of problems with the neighbors. I am told they discuss things as weird as bowel movements. Sigh.
  • Muscle_for_Fitness
    Muscle_for_Fitness Posts: 2,198 Member
    Options
    My ex used to invite his friends to the condo when I was away on business trips. We lived in a coop and it caused a lot of problems with the neighbors. I am told they discuss things as weird as bowel movements. Sigh.

You don't need a meeting for bowel movement talk. Half the time that is discussed between stalls as it happens
  • maxhan231
    maxhan231 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Shhh The first rule of the guy meetings is that you don't talk about the guy meetings
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    maxhan231 wrote: »
    Shhh The first rule of the guy meetings is that you don't talk about the guy meetings

Actually that's the 2nd rule. The first is B.Y.O.B.
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    maxhan231 wrote: »

Actually that's the 2nd rule. The first is B.Y.O.B.

HA! My man!
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options
    _Phill727 wrote: »
    okay, fine.. the guy meetings are for us to discuss how we can be more encouraging and supportive to all you amazing women.. Topics include but not limited to: "being more of a gentlemen", "ways to listen intently", and "how to enjoy shopping"

9b7m3ae4qwlm.gif

Um, I call *kitten*? LOL
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options
    _Phill727 wrote: »
    okay, fine.. the guy meetings are for us to discuss how we can be more encouraging and supportive to all you amazing women.. Topics include but not limited to: "being more of a gentlemen", "ways to listen intently", and "how to enjoy shopping"

9b7m3ae4qwlm.gif

And how to send the best unsolicited D pics.
  • Timshel_
    Options

Lay back with no identifiable objects in the back ground if small, and, as mentioned...coke cans or such if large enough.

• TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    I have Cigar night the first Thursday of every month. Motorcycles line the curb in front of my house. Cigars burning. Whisky is consumed. BBQ is going. We sit around a fire pit and discuss things that are important to us. Cigars. Motorcycles, Rides. Women. Whatever is current in the news. When my wife gets home, sometimes she joins us, sometimes she doesn't. More often than not, she doesn't.

If your ever in the PNW on the first Thursday of the month and you like cigars, whisky, motorcycles and debauchery contact me and I'll give you directions.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »

Lay back with no identifiable objects in the back ground if small, and, as mentioned...coke cans or such if large enough.

also- flopped across the wrist on the bathroom counter. so they know what time it is.
    Can confirm.

Is it hammer time?
  • kevinf2380
    kevinf2380 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    These meetings usually involve darts and beer. Many topics are discussed. Depending on how much alcohol is consumed strange schemes are created varying in legality.