Concealed Carry Ladies Pants ??

Replies

• bigmuneymfp
    bigmuneymfp Posts: 2,235 Member
    Me too!
  • heiliskrimsli
    heiliskrimsli Posts: 735 Member
    Me too!

It's the smell of burnt propellant in the air that makes the magic happen.
  • bigmuneymfp
    bigmuneymfp Posts: 2,235 Member
    Me too!

The smell of hoppes #9 does it for me!
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,723 Member
    Rocknut53 wrote: »

Dang! You women have so many concealment options! That's a great site. Those compression shorts are awesome.
  • CSARdiver
    CSARdiver Posts: 6,252 Member
    5.11 has some great concealment options and my personal go to. My wife has some of the UnderTech products and they make a capri. The key point in this is selecting a garment and carry option that feels comfortable and is immediately accessible. Whatever you decide on try on and train in a safe environment drawing from your holster.
  • heiliskrimsli
    Me too!

Yankee needs to make a candle, or I'm just going to start sticking some reeds in a bottle of Hoppes.
  • earlnabby
    earlnabby Posts: 8,171 Member
    Me too!

Yankee needs to make a candle, or I'm just going to start sticking some reeds in a bottle of Hoppes.

Well, sites that sell fragrance oils for crafters have one called "Dirt" (and yes, it smells exactly like freshly turned soil and is popular to use in shampoo and stuff for hunters) so maybe they have one that smells like Hoppes.
  • Michael190lbs
    Michael190lbs Posts: 1,510 Member
    [/quote]

I doubt sexual assault survivors appreciate your humor.[/quote]

No humor was meant in my post just trying to keep her out of jail for killing someone illegally and sexual assault is a CLOSE encounter NOT the distance comment she made I replied too.. For the record I own 27 pistols, rifles, bows and a Gamo Pellet gun..
  • heiliskrimsli

I doubt sexual assault survivors appreciate your humor.

No humor was meant in my post just trying to keep her out of jail for killing someone illegally and sexual assault is a CLOSE encounter NOT the distance comment she made I replied too.. For the record I own 27 pistols, rifles, bows and a Gamo Pellet gun..

In many places it is legal to use lethal force in defense of yourself if you have reasonable fear of death, serious bodily injury, rape or kidnapping in any place you can legally be.

OP is likely well aware of the law where she lives.
  • msdemeanor70
    msdemeanor70 Posts: 66 Member
    slider728 wrote: »
    I carry a Ruger SR22 and wear Undertech Undercover compression shorts when I'm runing a new route.

Honestly, I've only carried in shoulder holsters as I carried big magnums (my concern was bears, not humans).

I was looking these Undertech Undercover shorts. It is an interesting concept, but doesn't the handgun bulge under your shirt & shorts at all when you are running?

I couldn't find pictures of people carrying in these that were actually clothes, just half naked models with the gun in plain view :)

Might have to get these though. I like the concept. I'm just curious what it looks like when someone has clothes over these.

Mine is easily covered by a t-shirt when I run. I do not wear shorts over them. They are compression and hold very close to the body. I have not worn them under jeans or pants as I have a Fobus Universal and an old shoulder holder when I feel the need.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,500 Member
    Police are taught to stand at least 15' away from a suspect who may have a weapon in order to draw their gun if that suspect charges.
    If you're out running, just wondering how people would have the reflexes UNTRAINED to pull their gun out fast enough on someone sneaking up on you?
    I'm not against guns and fully support the 2nd amendment, but I think many people may be thinking that just carrying a gun is going to keep them much safer when that may not entirely be the case.
    Wouldn't the better options to be safer: running with someone, running in a safer area even if you have to drive there, run with a dog, etc.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • ninerbuff
    Listen, I would never belittle the efforts of any woman who wanted to take measures to protect herself.
    I just think that, unless you are fairly experienced with being in a threatening situation, you want the thing that is easiest to use.
    Pretty hard to aim a pistol when you are shaking, let alone unsnap it from your holster that is in the back of your sports bra.

**I don't know too many people who feel comfortable carrying concealed without training.
    THIS. Personally I think a knife would be easier to use and is usually enough of a deterrent against an assailant.

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

• Jelaan
    Jelaan Posts: 815 Member
    edited April 2017
    Removed - don't want to get off topic
  • knittnponder
    knittnponder Posts: 1,954 Member
    I haven't seen Lethal Lace mentioned so I'll throw it out there. I haven't used it but it looks interesting and very flexible. I'm just not sure how easy it would be to draw with it and I've never seen it in person. That little carry pack looked very interesting!

I do Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, kickboxing and carry because we have wild life here that I don't want to try to choke. A bear is a little out of my weight class. ;)
  • ninerbuff
    VioletRojo wrote: »
    GiddyupTim wrote: »
    Tomk652015 wrote: »
    Um.....Why wouldn't you just carry mace?
    Easier to carry, and a good shot of mace to the face will keep you as safe as a gun.

lol ever spray someone and have it blow back in your face?

Ah. No
    But we were just talking about Plaxico, so.......What's your point? A gun is foolproof?
    Riiiight...

have a red laser dot in your eye and see if you may want to rethink your actions :)

Listen, I would never belittle the efforts of any woman who wanted to take measures to protect herself.
    I just think that, unless you are fairly experienced with being in a threatening situation, you want the thing that is easiest to use.
    Pretty hard to aim a pistol when you are shaking, let alone unsnap it from your holster that is in the back of your sports bra.

Bra holsters aren't in the back of your bra, they are front and center and very easy to use. You assume that people who carry don't train. I don't know anyone who doesn't train with their guns. I take at least two classes each year, plus I compete monthly.
    Like many martial arts, LIVE reality is much different than "prepared" training and situations. Watch the disarming of a knife wielder in "practice" then watch it be applied to someone in real life. It NEVER turns out like in practice. That's why your best effort should be in getting away first and foremost. Hell if you're running, out run them.

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

• stevet621
    stevet621 Posts: 63 Member
    Just wondering if anyone has found any cute Capri length workout pants or tops or if anyone has any general suggestions on ways to conceal carry while going for a walk or jog. Luckily mine is pretty tiny so it lends itself to being easily concealed but obviously I'd like it easily accessible too! Sorry if this is the wrong board to be posting in - let me know if so and I will move it to the appropriate board! Thanks!

I use my IWB desantis holster for my glock 26 regardless of the clothing. Although, it really should be worn with a belt.
  • ninerbuff
    IMO, be the person no one wants. Spray this on you and you should be fine:

LIQUIDASS.jpg

This stuff reeks and I promise, people will veer away.

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png