I'm in
  • roboliciousbob
    roboliciousbob Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Count me in? How do we play?
  • roboliciousbob
    roboliciousbob Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Starting weight 138lbs on the DOT. I would like to be 129 lbs by Jun 1, But I would be happy with 133(that would be 50 lbs lost since I started Jan 2)
  • heidi4fox50
    heidi4fox50 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Im in i have a really big year vacation - the big 30 bday - and a wedding... id love friends to keep motivated
  • julz1177
    julz1177 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I want to lose 10lbs by June 1st. I have a business trip that is my motivation. If I can get on track now it will help me stay in track while I'm there.

After that I'd like to lose 10 more by the end of July.
  • beckyperkins777
    beckyperkins777 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm in.
  • TJHatfield1
    TJHatfield1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    In
  • FluffySandwich
    FluffySandwich Posts: 1,293 Member
    Options
    I would love to lose 10 pounds by June 1, like some other folks. I am going to Universal Studios at the end of June and they are opening up a new water park. I want to be comfortable enough to get into my bathing suit!
  • acbraswell
    acbraswell Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    In! Even though this is birthday month. At least I don't like cake :)
  • Sandbug11
    Sandbug11 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I need some help motivating to lose those pesky pounds. :)
  • bouldermo
    bouldermo Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • cheriej2042
    cheriej2042 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I'm in !
  • lesley12345
    lesley12345 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I'm in
  • mallygirl420
    mallygirl420 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'm in - please add me as a friend :)
  • LauraInTheWater
    LauraInTheWater Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Sure! What's the goal? Trying to stay realistic here so I hope that by the end of May I weigh 136. My end goal is 135 and then reevaluate from there whether I need to lose more fat or start to tone. Right now I'm at 140.6.
  • SunitaDafauti
    SunitaDafauti Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Sure! What's the goal? Trying to stay realistic here so I hope that by the end of May I weigh 136. My end goal is 135 and then reevaluate from there whether I need to lose more fat or start to tone. Right now I'm at 140.6.

The Goal is to include minor changes in our daily activities so as to increase the calories burnt. The following link gives a small idea...we all can be innovative and find our own custom made ways and share with other members in the challenge.

http://www.prevention.com/weight-loss/weight-loss-tips/small-changes-that-take-off-big-pounds

We can also share our success stories to keep others inspired.
  • SunitaDafauti
    Options
    Im in.
    Goal to loss 40 and motivated after jumping on scale this morning lost 10 in 17 days.... but could use help staying on track

The Goal is to include minor changes in our daily activities so as to increase the calories burnt. The following link gives a small idea...we all can be innovative and find our own custom made ways and share with other members in the challenge.

http://www.prevention.com/weight-loss/weight-loss-tips/small-changes-that-take-off-big-pounds

• SunitaDafauti
    Options
    acbraswell wrote: »
    In! Even though this is birthday month. At least I don't like cake :)
    julz1177 wrote: »
    I'm in! I want to lose 10lbs by June 1st. I have a business trip that is my motivation. If I can get on track now it will help me stay in track while I'm there.

After that I'd like to lose 10 more by the end of July.

• emmagal13
    emmagal13 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in too, how does this work?
  • LauraInTheWater
    LauraInTheWater Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    After reading the link that was posted, I realized I do a significant number of these already. The first one I don't really do is have a connection with e-newsletters. I decided to sign up for a couple today. I chose "Health Magazine" and "Fit Bottomed Girls".

Here is the link for DietToGo.com' s "10 Health & Weightloss Newsletters You Have to Sign Up For," which is where I found both of these:

https://diettogo.com/blog/10-health-weight-loss-newsletters-you-have-sign-up