Apple Cider Vinegar - Does it really help with Weight Loss?

Options

Replies

• DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Options
    WakkoW wrote: »
    jgreer0109 wrote: »
    I'm looking for good honest feedback from those that have tried it. I know to some that are hardcore eating right and exercising right this may seem ridiculous. I'm trying to watch my calorie intake and add exercise but supposedly acv has lots of other healthy benefits so if this can aid in weight loss then why not? I would like to hear from those that have tried it with some honest feedback of what they tried and why or why not it didn't work. Thanks in advance!

I don't need to, try cocaine to know the; result either!

ACV might ruin your teeth, but it won't cost you your job.

Unless maybe you work in a dentists office.

I wasn't implying that the results were the same just, that I'd be able to learn via the studies of those whom've without; trying either myself!
  • bethanyka
    bethanyka Posts: 159 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I see it too, on FaceBook and in beauty magazines. Looks great and no wonder so many people ask on here.

Search for ACV on this App. there are thousands of posts saying the same exact thing. Nobody wants to be rude, just want to get the info out there. The info is the same each time the question is asked.

• LowCarb4Me2016
    LowCarb4Me2016 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    No. It supposedly helps by supporting probiotics in your gut. I'm guessing any weight loss or "cleansing" is similar to what happens when you first start taking probiotics or eating the yogurt stuff. Your system regulates and you can have a BM again and it looks like you've lost weight.
  • DJ_Skywalker
    DJ_Skywalker Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    WakkoW wrote: »
    jgreer0109 wrote: »
    I'm looking for good honest feedback from those that have tried it. I know to some that are hardcore eating right and exercising right this may seem ridiculous. I'm trying to watch my calorie intake and add exercise but supposedly acv has lots of other healthy benefits so if this can aid in weight loss then why not? I would like to hear from those that have tried it with some honest feedback of what they tried and why or why not it didn't work. Thanks in advance!

I don't need to, try cocaine to know the; result either!

ACV might ruin your teeth, but it won't cost you your job.

Unless maybe you work in a dentists office.

Nawww .... just use a straw to pass your teeth .... and it gets to your blood stream quicker, like rum
  • lioness803
    lioness803 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    It has digestive benefits, at least for me...I'm an IBS sufferer with chronic constipation, and I find a shot of ACV (mixed with hot water of course) for a couple for days gets things moving...one way to lose a few pounds! In terms of taking this substance and you'll suddenly have the fat start melting off of you, no, there is nothing that can do that in a healthy way.
  • L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    Wine is better than AVC! Just sayin'!
  • DJ_Skywalker
    DJ_Skywalker Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Wine is better than AVC! Just sayin'!

A nice petit verdot with pizza