True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I confess I've never heard of a Neapolitan pizza. I'd probably like it because I've never met a pizza I didn't like.

Me either.

2qc3hbwm1x1y.jpg

Neapolitan pizza (Italian: pizza napoletana) is made with tomatoes and mozzarella cheese. It must be made with San Marzano tomatoes, which grow on the volcanic plains to the south of Mount Vesuvius.

The mozzarella Campana, the DOP (PDO in English) version can be made with buffalo mozzarella cheese, 'Mozzarella di Bufala Campana' made with the milk from water buffalo raised in the marshlands of Campania and Lazio in a semi-wild state (this mozzarella is protected with its own European protected designation of origin)
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    Now everyone's stomach are growling. Way to go boogerhead.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    kace_kay wrote: »
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    I confess that I would do nothing for a Klondike bar but I would commit unspeakable acts of filth to get my hands on a Neapolitan pizza.

What is a Neapolitan pizza??? The fatty in me wants it to be ice cream on pizza....

Lol. Some places call it margherita pizza. Mozzarella, San marzano tomatoes and fresh basil. But I'll put some ice cream on it for you.

MmMmMmM Neapolitan pizza is so delish!

My favie. And I'm just making myself hungrier. I need to stop

pizzaoftheweek_punchpizza_0_1.jpg?fit=700%2C467

pizza_margherita.jpg

..... don't forget dessert

300px-Tiramisu_with_blueberries_and_raspberries%2C_July_2011.jpg
  • LittleHearseDriver
    Options
    I confess I can easily be seduced with food.
    Cook for me and you're definitely gettin lucky.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    I confess I've never heard of a Neapolitan pizza. I'd probably like it because I've never met a pizza I didn't like.

Me either.

2qc3hbwm1x1y.jpg

Neapolitan pizza (Italian: pizza napoletana) is made with tomatoes and mozzarella cheese. It must be made with San Marzano tomatoes, which grow on the volcanic plains to the south of Mount Vesuvius.

The mozzarella Campana, the DOP (PDO in English) version can be made with buffalo mozzarella cheese, 'Mozzarella di Bufala Campana' made with the milk from water buffalo raised in the marshlands of Campania and Lazio in a semi-wild state (this mozzarella is protected with its own European protected designation of origin)

The Buffalo must be named Terry and the tomatoes can only be farmed by Lorenzo and sung lullabies each night after their bath in the tears of mountain goats.

can there still be pizza dirty talk?

Pizza Dough: Makes enough dough for two 10-12 inch pizzas
    1 1/2 cups warm water (105°F-115°F)
    1 package (2 1/4 teaspoons) of active dry yeast
    3 1/2 cups bread flour
    2 Tbsp olive oil
    2 teaspoons salt
    1 teaspoon sugar

Knead the pizza dough on low to medium speed using the dough hook until the dough is smooth and elastic, about 10 minutes.

• LittleHearseDriver
    Options

Me either.

2qc3hbwm1x1y.jpg

The Buffalo must be named Terry and the tomatoes can only be farmed by Lorenzo and sung lullabies each night after their bath in the tears of mountain goats.

can there still be pizza dirty talk?

Pizza Dough: Makes enough dough for two 10-12 inch pizzas
    1 1/2 cups warm water (105°F-115°F)
    1 package (2 1/4 teaspoons) of active dry yeast
    3 1/2 cups bread flour
    2 Tbsp olive oil
    2 teaspoons salt
    1 teaspoon sugar

Knead the pizza dough on low to medium speed using the dough hook until the dough is smooth and elastic, about 10 minutes.

More, I want more!
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I confess I can easily be seduced with food.
    Cook for me and you're definitely gettin lucky.

I mean I've got this salmon recipe.....
  • DJ_Skywalker
    DJ_Skywalker Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    I don't want to make it ... I want someone to make it for me