Don't eat after 19:00 evenings

Options

Replies

• dutchandkiwi
    dutchandkiwi Posts: 1,389 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    It's important to be focused..if you don't eat after 19:00 in the evenings every single day...the next morning you ll be 0,2 - 0,5 kg lighter...but you must eat 1000-2000 calories the day and you gonna loose weight so fast

What? That would mean I can't have dinner most nights and 1000-2000 calories that is one huge massive and weird margin you go there
    Pretty sure this is trolling
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    Noel_57 wrote: »
    Can I drink apple cider vinegar after 9:00 ?? :o

Only with Herbalife
  • bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options
    dafuq you talking bout?
  • Italiana_xx79
    Italiana_xx79 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Emily3907 wrote: »
    g0qmk79izbv4.jpg

Omg, I loved that commercial! I forgot all about it!
  • PowerliftingMom
    PowerliftingMom Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    lol oh boy I'm in huge trouble if I had to follow that rule. I've eaten as late as midnight and still lost weight.
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    Options
    It's important to be focused..if you don't eat after 19:00 in the evenings every single day...the next morning you ll be 0,2 - 0,5 kg lighter...but you must eat 1000-2000 calories the day and you gonna loose weight so fast

only 0.2 - 0.5 kg lighter?? pfft. i'll stick to eating at 10pm, close to bed time and being a couple of kg's lighter in the am.
  • bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options
    I'm about to eat a whole tub of fage with fiber one cereal in bed. nom
  • raindawg
    raindawg Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    What?? You mean I have to do my Rum drinking before 7pm? Say it isn't so.........
  • neilhoopy
    neilhoopy Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter on slice of toast before bed..good for metabolism while you sleep
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,644 Member
    Options
    neilhoopy wrote: »
    Peanut butter on slice of toast before bed..good for metabolism while you sleep

I don't think it works like that.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Is this a joke? I can't tell... :|
  • neilhoopy
    neilhoopy Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    You should look into it
  • jpoehls9025
    jpoehls9025 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    BoomyBabe wrote: »
    If you don't know the difference between loose and lose, you have no business commenting on how to lose weight.

lol
  • reneec257
    reneec257 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    http://www.healthline.com/health/how-time-your-meals-optimal-weight-loss#takeaway5

Trying to figure out the best time to eat can be confusing, and researchers are looking to see if there are answers. One study showed that late lunch eaters (after 3:00 p.m.) lose less weight than early-eaters. It also found no difference in weight loss for the timing of breakfast and dinner meals. Restricting when you eat to 6 a.m. to 7 p.m. can reduce overall calorie intake by 244, according to another study. This is most likely due to the fact that you eat fewer calories due to less time spent eating. A longer overnight fast can also help with increasing fat loss as your body has time to reach a state of ketosis, which indicates that the body is using fat for energy.
  • reneec257
    reneec257 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    http://www.naturalnews.com/027916_liver_health_Chinese_medicine.html

interesting article on the subject and I don't see many fat Chinese walking around, just my opinion.