True Confessions - Don't Judge

Replies

• SojournerThirteen
    SojournerThirteen Posts: 28,204 Member
    I confess I am addicted to Game of Thrones
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    edited May 2017
    I didn't list it in order to watch just which ones I thought was on the same level as Guardians of the Galaxy.

I confess: Watching order I prefer. Episodes: 4, 5, 2, 3, 6 (The best introductory way may still be 4,5,6 as 3 gives some spoilers away. I also haven't included Rogue One or anything after Episode 6, as that is a Disney Reboot)

But I would I have been meaning to watch Rogue One before Star Wars as one long movie, see how that goes.
  • BedsideTableKangaroo
    BedsideTableKangaroo Posts: 736 Member
    cee134 wrote: »
    I didn't list it in order to watch just which ones I thought was on the same level as Guardians of the Galaxy.

I confess: Watching order I prefer. Episodes: 4, 5, 2, 3, 6 (The best introductory way may still be 4,5,6 as 3 gives some spoilers away. I also haven't included Rogue One or anything after Episode 6, as that is a Disney Reboot)

But I would I have been meaning to watch Rogue One before Star Wars as one long movie, see how that goes.

i agree. i did watch a clip on youtube where someone spliced the end of rogue and beginning of star wars; flows pretty well.
  • Badger_Girl99
    Badger_Girl99 Posts: 2,220 Member
    I confess that I left the office yesterday because I was sick, but I could have stayed - instead I wanted the entire season of Big Little Lies.
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    I confess my husband just left for a weekend work conference and I lied when I told him I was doing fine and it was okay for him to go because he's already missed enough work stuff for me the last few weeks.
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    RavenLibra wrote: »
    YOU are doing fine... at least for short periods... JUST start putting those short periods together... keep busy do math... math takes your mind off of everything... I was in such physical distress just an hour ago (climbing stairs) that It was all I could to do count the number of stairs ...dived by 3... multiply by 5... subtract 20... by the time I done one calculation... I was almost to the top...and I know you absolutely do not need this from a stranger... BUT... stop feeling sorry for your losss... and start celebrating the life that was... start a scrap book... find the day he was born... and google that date... find out what was going on around him on that day... begin a legacy project so that YOUR children can get a feel for what was special about that man...and why you loved him so very much... share his life with those that will never know him. now get to work.

I assume this is aimed at me. I also assume it was meant to be helpful. Maybe it will be on another day. But today I'm exhausted. And today I was supposed to be leaving town so I could be celebrating him and my grandmother for their 60th anniversary. I had been looking forward to this weekend for months. Family was planning on coming in from all over for a surprise party and wedding. So yeah, I'm sad. And I'm angry because it should still be happening. And I'm hurting for my grandmother. And wishing my dad didn't have to see what he did.

So no, not today. And probably not tomorrow. There is too much hurt and anger right now.

Eventually there will be forgiveness and peace and healing... but not right now.

Thanks for the suggestions though.
  • MalkinMagic71
    MalkinMagic71 Posts: 1,433 Member
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    I turned 34 this past week. I have gone to mcdonalds 3 times in the past two weeks to get a happy meal just so i could get a different super mario bros toy that they are giving out. I am not ashamed. haha.

Did you end up getting multiples of one of them? I hate when that happens

I've actually gotten 3 different ones. I'm not sure what the schedule is for what goes in what box, but so far I have been pretty lucky haha. I don't know why I care so much but dammit I do.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    I confess that I read far more books written for younger audiences than I do adult fiction. Mainly because I find the stories way more engaging than most of the stuff written for adults.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    I confess that I use these forums as a distraction from all of the tough crap in life. I am glad that some of the fun is back.

I too use these forums as a distraction however I think I'm missing the fun. :(
  • DasItMan91
    DasItMan91 Posts: 5,753 Member
    I confess there are times I wish I was able to get into the Army when I tried to enlist years ago but do to the waiver for my eyes not going through, I couldn't get in. It would have been an honor to serve and I would have matured alot faster than I already have but at the same time, maybe it wasn't what God wanted for me. I also confess I read up alot about the military (especially special operations) and always wanna update my knowledge about the military. Alot of the books in my Kindle are about the military. At the same time, I'm glad I didn't join if that makes sense. Oh well, at least I'm still doing something with my life instead of being some clown who just spends all day *kitten*, playing video games and sleeping with no goals in life.
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    I confess it was very entertaining to watch guys working out in the hotel gym. They looked downright scrawny compared to Eye Candy and The Beast back home. The fellas at my gym have set the bar high and ruined other men for me.

• RavenLibra
    RavenLibra Posts: 1,737 Member
    I was going to let my hair grow... for 3 years... I could NOT stand it yesterday... so I went and got it cut... NOT a lot... because I decided to compromise with myself and I am just going to go with a vintage 20's or 30's cut... LONG... BUT man... the scalp and neck massage I got with the haircut... MMMM... Nothing like a young woman with strong talented fingers who knows her business... of course it helps that she has the sweetest voice... she could sell me a bridge... BUT I settled for a straight razor shave while I was at it
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    I confess it was very entertaining to watch guys working out in the hotel gym. They looked downright scrawny compared to Eye Candy and The Beast back home. The fellas at my gym have set the bar high and ruined other men for me.

Well dang it!
  • jvcjim
    jvcjim Posts: 812 Member
    RavenLibra wrote: »
    I was going to let my hair grow... for 3 years... I could NOT stand it yesterday... so I went and got it cut... NOT a lot... because I decided to compromise with myself and I am just going to go with a vintage 20's or 30's cut... LONG... BUT man... the scalp and neck massage I got with the haircut... MMMM... Nothing like a young woman with strong talented fingers who knows her business... of course it helps that she has the sweetest voice... she could sell me a bridge... BUT I settled for a straight razor shave while I was at it

A real straight razor or a shavette (disposable blade razor) ?
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    I confess that I want to redye my hair (for the billionth time), but I can't a.) decide what I want to do and b.) I really hate the maintenance of keeping up with the color (I like really bright colors) and the bleeding that comes with it, especially when I work out. Ugh.