Replies

• NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,968 Member
    Options
    No, but I'm a raspberry fan.
  • AlabasterVerve
    AlabasterVerve Posts: 3,171 Member
    Options
    I'm a fan. Lean-meat-healthy-whole-grains was a doozy to overcome but his Good Calories Bad Calories was instrumental for me in that regard. I think he's done a world of good for nutrition science.
  • AlabasterVerve
    AlabasterVerve Posts: 3,171 Member
    Options
    I'm a fan. Lean-meat-healthy-whole-grains was a doozy to overcome but his Good Calories Bad Calories was instrumental for me in that regard. I think he's done a world of good for nutrition science.

how has he done a world of good for nutrition science when he knows squat about it? thats like getting nutrition info from dan rather or any other newscaster/journalist. That would be like getting an eating plan from a podiatrist.

By expecting it to be, you know, science. It doesn't matter whether what he personally believes is right or wrong he's had a huge impact on nutrition research for the better.
  • crazyycatladyy1
    crazyycatladyy1 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Oh good grief no. He's a joke, (and yes I've read his books).
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    He has plenty of fans, the people who follow/believe his points of views and advice like him. The people who disagree and do not follow his way of thinking hate him. Pretty much goes for every self proclaimed expert on the interwebs.
  • brantlyv
    brantlyv Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Enjoyed reading the comments. Knew his ideas were controversial, just didn't know the extent of it in this forum.