Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Here is what it looks like when you lose 1/3rd of your body

Replies

• crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Way to go man! Just saw this thread for the first time today....

Congratulations =D.
  • Cmon78
    Cmon78 Posts: 67 Member
    Wow.....you look amazing!! Congrats!!
  • afwg1979
    afwg1979 Posts: 170 Member
    You are an inspiration! You look absolutely wonderful! A picture is indeed worth a thousand words! Keep on trucking!
  • cdpm
    cdpm Posts: 297 Member
    Amazing! What an achievement. Well done!
  • 1smemae94
    1smemae94 Posts: 365 Member
    you look absollutely amazing!
  • Kristie18
    Kristie18 Posts: 332 Member
    what a fantastic job you have done!~
  • avsingleton
    avsingleton Posts: 98 Member
    that is total awesomeness dude! :flowerforyou:
  • MsKeelah919
    MsKeelah919 Posts: 332 Member
    Cute then, cute now! Congrats on your loss. Awesome Inspiriation!
  • txgator
    txgator Posts: 65
    Outstanding job. I have made the same discoveries. Cutting out Soda was hard (Bet Coke stock took a hit or two also) and even though I went from tight 40's to saggy 36's so far I still see the same guy in the mirror..maybe we are just sensitive? lol

Keep up the great work, your an inspiration!
  • Congratulations you look great, keep up the awesome job!
  • curlysue06
    curlysue06 Posts: 98 Member
    Ive been using MFP for a week now and love it. I agree with everything you have said. I just now moderate what I eat, eat healthier, and exercise. YOU LOOK AMAZING. Your story is inspiring and it reminds me of my mom. My mom walked for over a year and lost 100lbs too. I feel so HAPPY FOR YOU! I was just smiling ear to ear for you. What a success. You def. deserve a pat on the back and a highfive! Keep it up!
  • Car0lina82
    Car0lina82 Posts: 22
    Holy *kitten*, this is awesome! You're amazing, you must be so proud. Big hugs to you!!!
  • hellhammer
    hellhammer Posts: 45
    OMFG man you look so much better and you must feel better man , make a commitement never to go back to that point!!
  • cindaboo1
    cindaboo1 Posts: 150 Member
    AWESOME, AWESOME job!!!!!!!!!!
  • aoifebr
    aoifebr Posts: 92
    Huge effort - what a transformation!!! I hope your proud of yourself
  • MarchelleLynne
    MarchelleLynne Posts: 229 Member
    great story!! u look awesome!!
  • Demoneia
    Demoneia Posts: 16 Member
    Wow, that's amazing.
  • margnutt
    margnutt Posts: 22 Member
    Holy WOW. You have totally transformed your body! Congratulations to you. You deserve to be proud of yourself. Thank you for posting your amazing story.
  • wozmon
    wozmon Posts: 20
    Simply amazing!

Thank you.
  • ElizabethObviously
    ElizabethObviously Posts: 380 Member
    Wow people like you inspire me to keep at it!

Have you gotten back into soccer? That hit me when you mentioned that because I used to run track....now I can barely walk around the block. I look forward to being able to run again
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!