True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• _dixiana_
    _dixiana_ Posts: 3,262 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    I confess, I was waaaay too flirty yesterday around the forums and don't ever wanna be known as one of 'those' MFP guys. Move along...nothing to see.

The rare day I lay low around here!
  • thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    Options
    I confess, I was waaaay too flirty yesterday around the forums and don't ever wanna be known as one of 'those' MFP guys. Move along...nothing to see.

But what about those sweet things you said to me??
  • RavenLibra
    RavenLibra Posts: 1,737 Member
    Options
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    I don't log my calories but still lose weight. Sorry I have let you all down.
    RavenLibra wrote: »
    I don't log anything... I don't lose weight... BUT My waist has shrunk by 2 inches

My jealousy makes me hate you both a little.
    I adeded it up... I do "meaningful exercise" for at least 9 hours/week... 3x lifting for up to 2 hours... 3x HIIT (stair climbing) for 3 hours/week... and on Sunday I do about 40 minutes of steady state cardio... I have also recently built myself a plyo box & bought a "sandbag" so that when I am not at the gym... (on my HIIT days) I can work on leg strength and power (and burn a few more calories) on those "off days"

SO, don't be jealous...2 inches has taken months if not a couple of years of hard consistent work. How did I find the time? I stopped sitting on the couch after work... and hanging out in Restaurants and food courts for lunch.

• RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    thedcubed1 wrote: »

They were meant for me. But I can share.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    Gimsteinn1 wrote: »
    I confess that I'm the weird girl who's dancing in the store when buying fruits.. who sings with her kids in the car.. who dances between sets during workouts, who loves to smile and laugh.. who walks down the main shopping street doing the silly walk from Monty Python, who get's stared at when she get's up close and personal with a street sign for a pole trick, who plays with her kids on the playground and hangs upside down with them in the climbing thingy.

I confess that I don't care a lot about make up or fancy clothes, expensive shoes or having the most expensive sofa. I confess that I don't care about material stuff and I know people say I'm childish and that I need to grow up.

I know they think I'm a dreamer and that I'm no good and not reliable.
    I know they think I'm never gonna do anything with my lfie
    I know they think I'm just irresponsible
    I know they think I'm a bad mom for letting my daughter do pole fitness
    I know they think I'm stupid and ignorant cause I don't care for news of war or dying children
    I know they think I'm a fool for stopping outside in the rain to feel the raindrops land on my face and enjoy them.

And I confess that I don't care. I used to care, I used to hold myself back from being me cause I was scared of being judged.

But judge me if you want. I'm still going to be the one who's dancing in the grocery store when a good tune comes on. I'm still gonna challenge my children and play with them. I'm gonna be the one that's happy and not caring about what they think and when they tell me I'm no good... I'll just smile even brighter cause I value my time and happiness more then materiel stuff they collect.

I confess that I don't care about collecting stuff.. I care about collecting memories and make me and my family happy.

I'm thinking that this post illustrates the point that you are way more mature and/or wise than the people judging you are. You can be child-like without being childish and anyone who is going to judge you for not caring about materialistic stuff, not wearing make-up (we have something in common) and not having a bunch of expensive or fancy things seems pretty immature in my book.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,498 Member
    Options

......now I feel so cheap, dirty & used.
  • JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    _dixiana_ wrote: »
    I confess I feel like singing "ding dong the witch is dead" but I'm afraid to celebrate.

Too soon!
  • _dixiana_
    Options
    JLAJ81 wrote: »
    I confess I feel like singing "ding dong the witch is dead" but I'm afraid to celebrate.

Too soon!

I know! We can't have anything nice around here :(
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    I confess that I'm envious of anyone who has a nice, clean house.. because mine never is! No matter how much effort I put into it, it never stays/looks clean and it makes me feel like a failure.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,498 Member
    Options
    I confess that I'm envious of anyone who has a nice, clean house.. because mine never is! No matter how much effort I put into it, it never stays/looks clean and it makes me feel like a failure.

nah, it's because you live there.... with stuff

• thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    Options
    thedcubed1 wrote: »

They were meant for me. But I can share.

Oh you know I'd always gladly share with you! :smile:
  • JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options

Too soon!

Stop being so fake and this wouldn't happen
  • _dixiana_
    Options

Too soon!

Stop being so fake and this wouldn't happen

The most fake thing about me is my profile pic. ;)
    lstrat115 wrote: »

Too soon!

You are so beautiful people go crazy ;)

ha! I don't claim responsibility for that level of crazy ;)
  • _dixiana_
    Options
    Gimsteinn1 wrote: »
    I confess that I'm the weird girl who's dancing in the store when buying fruits.. who sings with her kids in the car.. who dances between sets during workouts, who loves to smile and laugh.. who walks down the main shopping street doing the silly walk from Monty Python, who get's stared at when she get's up close and personal with a street sign for a pole trick, who plays with her kids on the playground and hangs upside down with them in the climbing thingy.

I confess that I don't care a lot about make up or fancy clothes, expensive shoes or having the most expensive sofa. I confess that I don't care about material stuff and I know people say I'm childish and that I need to grow up.

I know they think I'm a dreamer and that I'm no good and not reliable.
    I know they think I'm never gonna do anything with my lfie
    I know they think I'm just irresponsible
    I know they think I'm a bad mom for letting my daughter do pole fitness
    I know they think I'm stupid and ignorant cause I don't care for news of war or dying children
    I know they think I'm a fool for stopping outside in the rain to feel the raindrops land on my face and enjoy them.

And I confess that I don't care. I used to care, I used to hold myself back from being me cause I was scared of being judged.

But judge me if you want. I'm still going to be the one who's dancing in the grocery store when a good tune comes on. I'm still gonna challenge my children and play with them. I'm gonna be the one that's happy and not caring about what they think and when they tell me I'm no good... I'll just smile even brighter cause I value my time and happiness more then materiel stuff they collect.

I confess that I don't care about collecting stuff.. I care about collecting memories and make me and my family happy.

I confess this makes me want to be your friend IRL even more!
  • _dixiana_
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    I confess that I am starting to look at everyone like they might be some kind of psycho in disguise and sometimes not so great at the disguise part

Same!
  • NicoleKhb
    NicoleKhb Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    tripleA972 wrote: »
    I confess i dont have a facebook..

Ditto, did in 2007 but then couldn't see the point so closed my account.
  • NicoleKhb
    NicoleKhb Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I confess to eating my daughter's last piece of chocolate then watch her blame her brother which ended with a shouting match, but didn't dare own up :#