True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    Fridays are like Saturdays in this house... and right now I confess that I'm still in bed and trying to decide whether to stay here and be lazy, or get up and go make coffee then drink it outside because it's so nice out.
  • _dixiana_
    _dixiana_ Posts: 3,262 Member
    Options
    @Timshel_ wrote: »
    I think eyesight fade as you get older so you can't see yourself getting older. Thank God.

I was just thinking about this earlier this week.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    _dixiana_ wrote: »
    JackKopCh wrote: »
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    synchkat wrote: »
    I confess I'm happy being 40 something

tumblr_nur2hvTwlj1r01mr6o2_250.gif

I jest! Good for you, I'm already terrified of that.
    jenmar22 wrote: »
    MrStabbems wrote: »
    I don't know who Sam is.

@Lady_Spartan15 and @happimess are both Sam :open_mouth: There's probably even more of them out there :scream:

Also @Jackkopch's brother is named Sam (super good memory I have :sunglasses:)

59555093.jpg

I was scared of turning 30 and when nothing cataclysmic happened I was like meh. I figure I'm in great shape, I'm doing stuff i never thought I'd be doing at this age so it's pretty awesome

I'm with you. Except for the gray hairs that never stop coming. 50 is in 2 years, now that is scaring me.

Grey hairs I can deal with, in fact i want grey hair.

You're a guy. Gray hair on a guy is handsome. On a woman, except for Roxie, it's not good.

I dunno, but I dunoo where you from, but all the girls here in the UK seem to be going for a silver/grey colour these days and it looks amazing!

64e7ff1b7f3cc6e65e6f0e7be2c588dd.jpg

This is hot.

It is, isn't it? I have seriously thought about doing this!
  • _dixiana_
    Options
    @FeraFilia wrote: »
    I've been informed I'm not allowed to say no and that she will come pick me up and drag me kicking and screaming to her car if I try to cancel.

She's a good friend. Go and have fun! GNOs are the BEST. I have them regularly. I have to get out and be someone other than a wife and mom from time to time.

• FeraFilia
    Options
    I've been informed I'm not allowed to say no and that she will come pick me up and drag me kicking and screaming to her car if I try to cancel.

She's a good friend. Go and have fun! GNOs are the BEST. I have them regularly. I have to get out and be someone other than a wife and mom from time to time.

It's been 3 years since my last GNO! We moved, I didn't know anyone, then pregnant and baby. I am looking forward to the break from being wife and mom, even though I'm feeling a little guilty over being excited.
  • _dixiana_
    Options
    FeraFilia wrote: »

It's been 3 years since my last GNO! We moved, I didn't know anyone, then pregnant and baby. I am looking forward to the break from being wife and mom, even though I'm feeling a little guilty over being excited.

Get rid of that guilt! Right now! haha You have every right to be excited.
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    I confess because it's been too long, I'm seriously thinking of going to karaoke tonight.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to get rid of our overnight guest as quickly as possible cause I want to get stuff done....like dress shopping...priorities and stuff
  • _dixiana_
    Options

I don't know who Sam is.

59555093.jpg

I was scared of turning 30 and when nothing cataclysmic happened I was like meh. I figure I'm in great shape, I'm doing stuff i never thought I'd be doing at this age so it's pretty awesome

I'm with you. Except for the gray hairs that never stop coming. 50 is in 2 years, now that is scaring me.

You're a guy. Gray hair on a guy is handsome. On a woman, except for Roxie, it's not good.

I dunno, but I dunoo where you from, but all the girls here in the UK seem to be going for a silver/grey colour these days and it looks amazing!

This is hot.

The lavender grey is trendy around these parts too. I've wanted to do that but my hair is so finicky I'm not sure how it would respond or how hard maintenance would be.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

I don't know who Sam is.

59555093.jpg

This is hot.

The lavender grey is trendy around these parts too. I've wanted to do that but my hair is so finicky I'm not sure how it would respond or how hard maintenance would be.

That is one of the reasons I haven't done it yet. My hair would take it and hold it just fine. I luckily have good hair but the maintenance could be iffy.. Though I suppose I already go every 8 weeks for maintenance as it is.
  • FeraFilia
    edited February 2017
    Options

Yes ma'am... so bossy ;)

I'm gonna do my best. First time out to play without the kiddo... I doubt it'll go away completely. I'm sure the wine will help.
  • finstad_kim
    finstad_kim Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    JSurita3 wrote: »
    I confess I let alcohol keep me from progress and sadly not doing better.

How sad is it that I lost a ton of weight two years ago. And then started drinking again. And now I'm back where I started (well, 30 pounds less than where I started, but still over 200).

I confess, I absolutely love drinking and smoking on the weekends and it kills all of my progress for the week, keeping me at the same weight I've been for the last 8 months that I've been "dieting".
  • _dixiana_
    Options

Yes ma'am... so bossy ;)

I'm gonna do my best. First time out to play without the kiddo... I doubt it'll go away completely. I'm sure the wine will help.

I confess I am quite a bossy and sassy Southerner. My intentions are always good though. o:)
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    I confess I am quite a bossy and sassy Southerner. My intentions are always good though. o:)

a97accf957534c12a67eefff5f001f21.gif

• FeraFilia
    Options

Yes ma'am... so bossy ;)

Sounds *exactly* like how I'd describe my mama. I inherited a lot of it... I claim southern woman by proxy. ;)
  • _dixiana_
    Options
    tiny_rick wrote: »
    I confess I'm pretty happy with my reaction to post count ratio right now. I feel this is going to be a good year.

Are we running on a fiscal or calendar year here?