True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    I confess I goofed very badly and am wearing light pink leggings, while being pale enough that there's not enough contrast with my skin for them to look normal :/
  • _dixiana_
    _dixiana_ Posts: 3,262 Member
    Options
    angelxsss wrote: »
    I confess I goofed very badly and am wearing light pink leggings, while being pale enough that there's not enough contrast with my skin for them to look normal :/

Oh boy...ha! How long is the shirt? Please tell me it covers your hiney.
  • angelxsss
    edited February 2017
    Options
    _dixiana_ wrote: »

Oh boy...ha! How long is the shirt? Please tell me it covers your hiney.

haha yeah it does. they look okay up close, but far away I think it looks iffy
  • Gimsteinn
    Gimsteinn Posts: 7,678 Member
    Options
    I'm so exhausted I just want someone to hold me and let me fall asleep in a dark room somewhere.
    I need a hug and a pat on the back
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    Gimsteinn wrote: »
    I'm so exhausted I just want someone to hold me and let me fall asleep in a dark room somewhere.
    I need a hug and a pat on the back

Sending all the virtual hugs your way!
  • FeraFilia
    edited February 2017
    Options

I've done this before, only they were a light beige. I felt like I needed to wear a sign that said "yes I am wearing pants!" It was a long day.
  • angelxsss
    Options
    FeraFilia wrote: »

I've done this before, only they were a light beige. I felt like I needed to wear a sign that said "yes I am wearing pants!" It was a long day.

lol I guess it could be worse then
  • mlewon
    mlewon Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I confess because it's been too long, I'm seriously thinking of going to karaoke tonight.

Do it!! I want to karaoke sometime soon.

I confess that even though it's Friday, I'm going to get home from work and crawl straight into bed. It's been a loooong week.
  • FeraFilia
    Options
    I confess it bothers me when people don't like me... then I get mad at myself for being bothered by it.
  • toned_thugs_n_harmony
    toned_thugs_n_harmony Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    after meeting @cabronlobos and training with him this past weekend, i may be considering leaving my man. i mean, that chest and back and face... :love:

oh, and i couldn't help but notice his giant hands :wink:

Oh damn :smile: @toned_thugs_n_harmony it was by far my pleasure! You are the beauty and the beast....nothing sexier then a strong beautiful woman :wink:

I better stop now before I start gushing :blush:

awwwwwwwwwwwwz well now i'm blushing :blush:
  • toned_thugs_n_harmony
    Options
    Kasner1975 wrote: »
    after meeting @cabronlobos and training with him this past weekend, i may be considering leaving my man. i mean, that chest and back and face... :love:

Oh damn :smile: @toned_thugs_n_harmony it was by far my pleasure! You are the beauty and the beast....nothing sexier then a strong beautiful woman :wink:

How come you got to meet him and I didn't??!! :'(

uh oh, @cabronlobos ...i think shawns got a bone to pick with you!
  • toned_thugs_n_harmony
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »

Well brother if you are willing to squat down in front of me deadlifting 225 in tight workout pants like Toni......ummm....lost my train of thought......nevermind.

Say the word bro and you got a trip to NY on me anytime :)

I am. Can I come?

yes, please let Laura come too!
  • toned_thugs_n_harmony
    Options

Well brother if you are willing to squat down in front of me deadlifting 225 in tight workout pants like Toni......ummm....lost my train of thought......nevermind.

Say the word bro and you got a trip to NY on me anytime :)

I stopped reading after "squat down in front of me"....I just wanted a beer :D

Thanks man! I may take you up on that someday!

ill provide both of your beers...just so i can stare.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    I confess my dress was under budget so I got 2 and shoes