True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    I confess I laughed a little when the grocery store guys nudged each other to take a look as I walked by in my camo leggings and riding boots
  • jenmar222
    jenmar222 Posts: 9,271 Member
    Options
    @Kasner1975 Your profile pic looks bada$$ :sweat_smile:
  • JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    I confess I visualize a MFPer nude...daily
  • Kintsugi_Haikyo
    Kintsugi_Haikyo Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    jenmar22 wrote: »
    freak4iron wrote: »
    I confess I lead on a women that truely loves me for someone I pretend to be... And I don't have the guts to leave her... :|

I think that if the person you pretend to be is the person that you WANT to be, then it's all good!

I heard somewhere, maybe here on MFP, "Don't be true to yourself, be true to the person you want to be."

Sorry, but that makes no sense. So I should tell everyone I'm a millionaire bikini model who regularly bangs professional soccer players. And then when they get on me for lying, I'll just say, "But the lie is about what I WANT to be, so it's okay"

All the catfish around here are obviously pretending to be people who they, on some level, WANT to be. It doesn't make it okay O_o

Well, not exactly what I meant. I mean, is something like this: you may really want to sleep late and live in your parents basement playing video games all the time; BUT; you don't want to be that person. You want to be the person who wakes up early, goes to a job, works out from time to time, etc...

So if you are pretending to be the person who wakes up early, goes to a job, works out from time to time-- by actually doing those things, then it's okay. Or even mostly doing those things-- we all have bad/off days.

Now, if you say to yourself, "I'm not going to apply to that job because I know I can't get up that early." And your excuse is "Hey, I'm just being true to myself." BUT, you would really like to have that early morning good job with the fat paycheck and all the responsibility, That is not so good. You should try to become the person you want to be.

Shoot, I'm at work and have meeting to go to, I'll try to get back to this later.
  • _dixiana_
    _dixiana_ Posts: 3,262 Member
    Options
    jenmar22 wrote: »
    @Kasner1975 Your profile pic looks bada$$ :sweat_smile:

Thanks so much!

I knew it would be a win! :)
  • MsDavis99
    MsDavis99 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I confess...I have eaten a lot of junk the last 2 days, but I did track it....most of it anyway....ughhhhh
  • JLAJ81
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »

Same one each day or do you pick someone new each time?

I'll never tell!
    LL5lifts wrote: »

Is it me? Do I look like a grandma dinosaur munchkin lady?

Yes and yes, damn now I've told!
  • toned_thugs_n_harmony
    toned_thugs_n_harmony Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options

am i doing a dance naked or what? :wink:
  • JLAJ81
    Options

am i doing a dance naked or what? :wink:

Yes always!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    ill provide both of your beers...just so i can stare.

Have no clue what this is in reference too, but I will show up for beer.
  • Kintsugi_Haikyo
    Kintsugi_Haikyo Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    angelxsss wrote: »
    I confess I goofed very badly and am wearing light pink leggings, while being pale enough that there's not enough contrast with my skin for them to look normal :/

Normal is overrated. I'm sure you look wonderful.
  • toned_thugs_n_harmony
    toned_thugs_n_harmony Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »

i have a bar full of it, so come on up!
  • Gimsteinn
    Gimsteinn Posts: 7,678 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    I confess that I feel like I'm the luckiest woman every

My support net is everything to me. If I didn't have my friends on MFP and my family and real life friends to cheer me on I would be done

I confess that each day I'm learning to trust in my abilities and listen to my coaches. Even though it's hard to take a step back when I feel like I should be able to do things it's them who I'm paying a lot of money to train me and keep me from injuring myself or harm others.

I confess that the line between being cocky and having faith in yourself is thin and I find it hard to believe in me and what I can do without faking it and sound a little cocky..

And i confess that the only thing I know for sure is that I know nothing and that I have the rest of my life to learn and get better
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    Gimsteinn wrote: »
    I confess that I feel like I'm the luckiest woman every

My support net is everything to me. If I didn't have my friends on MFP and my family and real life friends to cheer me on I would be done

I confess that each day I'm learning to trust in my abilities and listen to my coaches. Even though it's hard to take a step back when I feel like I should be able to do things it's them who I'm paying a lot of money to train me and keep me from injuring myself or harm others.

I confess that the line between being cocky and having faith in yourself is thin and I find it hard to believe in me and what I can do without faking it and sound a little cocky..

And i confess that the only thing I know for sure is that I know nothing and that I have the rest of my life to learn and get better

Best thing about standing on the shoulders of others is that one day you'll be able to give those same people a lift up.

Guru Stabbems signing off.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »

i have a bar full of it, so come on up!

In