_dixiana_ wrote: »
    I'm a big flirt

You AND half of MFP.

Lol..Im thinking more 89% :D
  • JeanieWww
    JeanieWww Posts: 4,037 Member
    Options
    JeanieWww wrote: »
    My stepdad has been creeping me out more and more since my Mom died. Today was the worst. He not only commented that if I wasn't his stepdaughter, he'd date me, but then offered to help me find a new bra while we were at the store (3x).

Wth .. :o ..totally creepy.
    Thats got to be so uncomfortable.. :|

Yes, yes it was. It's bad enough he keeps staring at my boobs more and more, but this was just way over the line. At least to me. So inappropriate, in my eyes.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    My stepdad has been creeping me out more and more since my Mom died. Today was the worst. He not only commented that if I wasn't his stepdaughter, he'd date me, but then offered to help me find a new bra while we were at the store (3x).

Yes, yes it was. It's bad enough he keeps staring at my boobs more and more, but this was just way over the line. At least to me. So inappropriate, in my eyes.

There is absolutely no doubt that is totally inappropriate and definitely crosses a line.
  • _dixiana_
    _dixiana_ Posts: 3,262 Member
    Options

Do you have to be around him even with your mom gone? That is unacceptable
  • JeanieWww
    JeanieWww Posts: 4,037 Member
    Options

to a degree, yes. I try not to be alone with him, however sometimes it happens. I am planning to move in a year. I just have to hang in there until then.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    I confess that I'm tempted to make butterscotch pudding right now!
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options

to a degree, yes. I try not to be alone with him, however sometimes it happens. I am planning to move in a year. I just have to hang in there until then.

That is so awful and I'm sorry you have to live with it. I have a creepy uncle that does crap like that because "what? We're not related by blood!" It's so uncomfortable a few times a year, I can't imagine how bad it is to deal with it so frequently. I wish you the best dealing with this situation.
  • Dazzler21
    Dazzler21 Posts: 1,249 Member
    Options
    I once ate a grape before making it to the checkout and didn't tell them.
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options

Tell him he is making you uncomfortable and he continues being a perv kick him in the balls.
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I confess that I'm trying not to get nervous about my doctors appointment later. I feel like I've been doing well. Hoping the scale and such supports that.
  • DJ_Skywalker
    DJ_Skywalker Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    I confess that I'm trying not to get nervous about my doctors appointment later. I feel like I've been doing well. Hoping the scale and such supports that.

{{Best Wishes}}
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options

You'll do ok :+1:
  • Dazzler21
    Options
    Best of luck @Cerealsensei and remember Muscle weighs more than fat so gym work may not necessarily bring the weight down, the fat will still be melting though.
  • BedsideTableKangaroo
    BedsideTableKangaroo Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    i am losing my mind. spent some time searching for a couple threads, but i guess they never really existed.

Which ones?

@slimgirljo15 i had a sudden urge to post a selfie, and i was also looking for the narcissist thread. got over it really quickly, though.
  • BedsideTableKangaroo
    BedsideTableKangaroo Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    i am losing my mind. spent some time searching for a couple threads, but i guess they never really existed.

Which ones?

@slimgirljo15 i had a sudden urge to post a selfie, and i was also looking for the narcissist thread. got over it really quickly, though.

and now i see the selfie thread. i confess i'm losing my mind.
  • Dazzler21
    Options
    Gimsteinn1 wrote: »
    I confess I just picked out all the blueberries, strawberries and grapes from my salad and ate them.. leaving the chicken, cucumber, bell peppers and spinach

Wait you left the chicken?
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options

{{Best Wishes}}

Aww good luck! I bet you will surprise yourself!

You'll do ok :+1:
    Gimsteinn1 wrote: »

Crossing my fingers for you man :*

My beard and I appreciate the support, a super hero will be born today when I walk out of that office